3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kostyshev 17.10.19 04:01 am

To transfer stored (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys, a question arose. In a new assassin did not believe, and especially did not want to take, so I decided first to try to take offline activation. The game went, deleted offline and bought the full. The problem is that conservation is not transferred at all. I have the opinion that this is because the old version was exclusively on uple and a new one and was tied to incentives. Passed a lot, so to play on the new no longer want. Help, if who faced such problem or share the saves for Alexios , he came to Athens, the very first story quest there.
36 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev
ID each of your profile, other people's saves will not work.

A
Aleksandr Kostyshev 17.10.19

Muskrat
there is a solution to the problem? or does already? maybe in the editor what the General appearance of lead?

L
Lodurr 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev wrote:
The problem is that conservation is not transferred at all.
And you save some are trying to throw or what? So long gone. )
All the profile need to be copied. Folder Assassin's Creed Odyssey in the documents. And yupley the folder where you have it installed, in it profile, profile settings, etc.

L
LordAlex6 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev
Old saves located here:
C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Ubisoft -> Ubisoft Game Launcher -> savegames -> [Uplay ID Number]* ->...
* you can search by date / time last modified (in folder), coinciding with the date-time when playing in recent times.
Then you need to find a new folder [Uplay ID Number] (created new account) and transfer your save.

V
Vyxyxol 17.10.19

LordAlex6
And saves the ID-shnik is not spelled out anywhere chtol? I doubt it.

L
LordAlex6 17.10.19

Muskrat
You can doubt whatever you like - Your right. Only You apparently do not fully understand the work of conservation. This is a simple file that contains General information about the state of the game world. Your ID has nothing to do with the game.

L
Lodurr 17.10.19

LordAlex6 wrote:
This is a simple file that contains General information about the state of the game world.
In the profiles, they are tied to the profile. And that would not look for these files configuration stupidly copy of the folder as written above, then throw them back and play the same profile, nothing will not be created as you have written. So sho you don't fully understand how STE works. ))

S
Sogiking 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev
Any way, start again. It yupley, not steam. Even if both accounts are yours, it should be through the support to ask to be moved that ofcoi of course does not roll. You can assure that you can transfer files from one folder of one user to another to another, but fuck that. So start again.

C
Colt47pc 17.10.19

In far region 5 the same saving system. But since the edge of the headlight hacked up there using the cry file.ini paste uplayid prededuschih save, and it works. On the license I've been looking for - and not found a way.

E
EdwardIgor 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev
And Offline activation fell off in the end? Why buy the full?

s
snikeg 17.10.19

And with a pirate for a license is something you can move save?

E
Egor Loyanich 17.10.19

Hi all,
There is a problem with saving CPY, got about a quarter of the game, and once again ( not the first patch, never before it was gone) when I entered the game I saw only the button new game :) With it themselves saves in a folder there, and I did not change, just stopped reading the game. Interestingly they were there exactly 20, and when I start a new game overwritten the first save, and restart the game again to read. But the old saves, well, did not want to make money, the index already tried, no effect. What could it be and how this thing to fight?

o
olgerd1991 17.10.19

Egor Loansprivate, found the same problem. The game does not see any saves. Neither my old nor strangers from the Internet. After reinstalling the game and start a new game, joined a new save, but they immediately disappeared from the menu when exiting and re-entering the game. Although the CPY folder is checked. Maybe anti-virus related.

I
Ivan Mastnev 17.10.19

Egor Loyanich
If still relevant, the same was helped: Documents-- property--General--other-allow to index...

S
Sirey Hramovnik 17.10.19

Alexander Kostylev
https://antistarforce.com/forum/69-19259-33#997687 program to convert saves between different ACC

T
Timon090 17.10.19

Ivan Mostnew
I do nothing helps. indexing doesn't help(I have this feature by default turned on), tried to put saves from different people., was podobala all to the antivirus exceptions(винда10). reinstalled the game, started again, got to the first save(in the game menu they were), out of the game, immediately went back, there are only new game. pirates by the way. to this problem was playing about 12 hours. it was the norm. who can that else prompt?

T
Timon090 17.10.19

I found a solution. In the root directory of the game in the CPY file.ini in the string SavePath pointed out another way to save. He threw back the save and the game started to see them.

Z
Zollu 17.10.19

Can't pirate to transfer your saves off version, they disappear from the folder and still burns a new game. What to do?

k
kopcap.72 17.10.19

1) download the save, or use what you have
2) Download https://github.com/linzhouyu/ACST
3) to run the tool.
4) open a save file.
5) select Assassin's Creed Odyssey the games tab.
6) check the "Discover" tab on the "encryption Code".
7) enter your Uplay ID the tab ID of the encryption. (c91c91c9-1c91-c91c-91c9-1с91с91с91с9для cpy)
8) to convert.
9) change the name of the file 3.save.bak 3.save and copy in documents / Cpy / uplay / 5059
10) done !!
The website nexus - Forum Cassandra _ WonderWoman
translation auto - who knows English translate think read more

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 17.10.19

Going to reinstall Windows (back 7ku for 10kA got). I would like not to lose 38 hours in the game. Just copy-paste the folder with the savegames will work? The game license.