3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego Sondr 04.06.20 03:32 pm

Need a config for low PC (Watch_Dogs 2)

People help pliz who can do config for low PC , the game is essentially run on the frieze and podlagivaet , I do not rummage what and where change is necessary Yes, there are stupid people unfortunately:( so I hope someone is not too lazy to make it
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

Diego Sond
sell old PCs and buy a new one.if you do not have enough money-sell something else th

E
Eddward West 04.06.20

Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2 open the file WD2_GamerProfile.xml in the search ExtendDrawDistance get and set the value to 3, the more value the less pogruzhaetsya objects, and less freezes (but spoils the gaming experience is not pogruzhaetsya floors, stairs, etc..)

D
Diego Sondr 04.06.20

Eddward West
but anywhere else no changes are necessary? only in this setting?I agree and so beat the game because the finances are very tight yet

E
Eddward West 04.06.20

Diego Sondr
you can still a few settings to disable but they just ruin the picture, and fps is not really going to affect ! frieze and it is because of the shortage of RAM that the game on enough she takes from a swap file that is from the hard drive, the read speed is much lower than that of the RAM, and freezes, I have 20-25 shots goes but when the drive starts friezes !

D
Diego Sondr 04.06.20

Eddward West
and you write too, I poeksperementiruyte will look like will in the end go the game, as wrote above the picture already as it does not care if only a maximum of smoothness to achieve,even if microfreeze it's the little things, I Mirror's Edge: the Catalyst was found a configuration that gave me the soap in the game is that even the norms of subtitles to read, it was hard , friezes generally considered lost were only a small microfreeze which are sometimes manifested and all ,so what good is lowering the graphics goes well, so I was already happy with everything in this situation

E
Eddward West 04.06.20

here look for these settings and put everything on zero except ExtendDrawDistance

Spoiler

D
Diego Sondr 04.06.20

Eddward West
Thank you very much!!

D
Diego Sondr 04.06.20

Eddward West
of course I apologize for disturbing you but I have apparently not quite the GamerProfile is not one parameter you specified I could not find at all here is a screen of what I have tried the file delete and run the game only I was created and all

E
Eddward West 04.06.20

Diego Sondr
download ready http://rgho.st/7Gp9mLwtz

D
DimaKhudyakov 04.06.20

Eddward West
What further to do with him, how to put ? (just don't know, never used)

W
WladimirPerm 04.06.20

LaFeTsewa
still smart sell you anything and Yes money to me

E
Eddward West 04.06.20

DimaKhudyakov
throw a replacement on the way Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

WladimirPerm
good you wishes see the beginnings of a Jew is present