3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeJJ 05.09.19 01:16 pm

A budget game with a working multiplayer

Good day! Please advise a cheap game up to 500 rubles. with working multiplayer (at the office. servers) and enablemodeless attitude towards cheaters in the game.

Cooperative games are also considered, but priority PvP.

About CS I know I can not flood on the subject) is Not necessarily the shooters to offer, interested in all genres (except horror, I guess)

For every good game on the plus :-)
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 05.09.19

Please advise a cheap game up to 500 rubles. with working multiplayer
and enablemodeless attitude towards cheaters in the game.
I see a contradiction here?And so,Battlefield 4,Battlefield:Hardline,Quake,UT,if you like more arcade shooters.Arma 2-3,Red orchestra 2,Squad (the incentive costs 700 rubles,but you can get cheaper in other stores),Insurgency,if you like serious,hardcore shooters.

B
Bul1et 05.09.19

to my shame I only recently discovered Insurgency in my opinion is not an underrated game

S
SeJJ 05.09.19

EvilShaper
Petrosyan

S
SeJJ 05.09.19

JUnnAmmED
UT - Unreal Tournament? I'm eyeing her, I don't know whether to play in it) but besides shooters, other genres do you know?

S
SeJJ 05.09.19

JUnnAmmED wrote:
I see a contradiction here?
well, I for 2K I have no comp. neither the budget does not pull

Z
ZzzRed 05.09.19

Halo4

S
Syahou Dun 05.09.19

or 1C http://www.1c-interes.ru/search/index.php?q=call%20of%20duty&ib=114&genre=3353622

J
JUnnAmmED 05.09.19

SeJJ
He is the most.Not so alive,like 4 battles,but the people there and in all parts.If there's a pack of friends,you can even include Left 4 dead 1-2,terraria,Garry's mod,Ghost recon:future soldier.If you need a strategy,Civ5,Heroes of might and magic 3,5 or Comapny of heroes.Racing and RPG make sense to list there,they are either more expensive than 500 rubles,or no multiplayer.