3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Zarechin 04.06.20 03:33 pm

The screen flickers at startup (Dishonored 2)

not visible in the main menu, because the screen was often flickering. Who faced the same problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 04.06.20

I wish you the Incentive question is asked, and if truth be port utter avno not advise to buy the game..
Well, if it comes to that can be a problem in the graphics engine or graphics card

N
Nikolay Zarechin 04.06.20

WeedEgir
Duc has bought, just the first time failed to start, everything is normal main menu saw. Decided to be released in Nvidia GeForse Expirience optimizing and go again, and then fuck - flicker.

V
Vadik kirov 04.06.20

Nicholas Saracen
100% fire wood on video.
Or the crooked game got

R
RedFleecer 04.06.20

Nicholas Saracen
remove this optimization in experience what she's there just ruins everything.To put it simply most likely put you higher than your iron pulls, eventually even in the game to go normally can't.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.06.20

Nicholas Saracen
All right, don't use GeForse Expirience in this case it messes everything up put the settings myself and these throw

N

POLKOVNIK2005
No guys, don't help, the flicker remains even after reinstalling and demolition Experience

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.06.20

Nicholas Saracen
Well XS helped me. Will wait for a patch

M
Miha Brovkov 04.06.20

I have the same thing. came yesterday - all the rules were, and today the dick, the screen flickers and you can hear the screen saver are braking, in the end not to go, although this is also the experience went. and re-installed the game and the driver re-set and reset settings, all the same. the case is hardly in the experience, rather in the game itself. The developers have promised a patch in the next few days, waiting.

N

Micah Brovkov
In-in everything about it, the first run went well, and then - SHEESH!

d
dm1try777 04.06.20

join - the same trouble
first time start rules, then went into the geforceExperiance where a gun put the config of the 5th division of 7 (and this is for GTX1080, icesheet)
after when you start seeing stupid flickering...

ps: arkham knight at least run and cost significantly deshevshe, and then a clear awl :(
pps: the solution to flicker at startup - press alt+enter and the app returns to life (though not with standard resolution, but this is fixable in the settings of the game)

N

dm1try777
Dude thanks, helped!

a
arielf 04.06.20

dm1try777
Thank you! Do alt+enter - HELP!!!