3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20 03:33 pm

unexpected rip (Diablo 2)

coraci swinging on br, I Barbara, on HC, BA'al throws a wave 3, I have 40% Dr, 22 to armor, 9.5 HP , a powerful Lich from BB ..and lag felts , roofing felts a bug, but a full HP flies during torsion and 2 Persian fall , more druid bear, too fat to die.
the question is how? there was lightning , Conway was not. already 2 the br was such a moment.
if you just put in 3 wave he will not die, and then during the Lich died..

how much play , the first time such
52 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYCanisMajoris 04.06.20

[_JENKA_]
when I played on HC, had a similar situation, only ripal 2 Hummer. this Bartok, it is inadequate, and I think he hangs amplify in appendage, since then have considered him inadequate and even the software with respect to this mignano are :)

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

I lag literally 30-40 minutes ago - begin to beat Baal and I; after 15 seconds starts to scroll through everything that was hanging over those 15 seconds.

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

VYCanisMajoris
Even with all its inadequacies Barba with such characteristics over time, it does not fall down.

[_JENKA_]
We can be there oblivion sneaked up on me and they hung, did not check?

k
kewelldkny 04.06.20

Innovation?

a
annortheone 04.06.20

very nice rip

j
jr-sneg 04.06.20

We can be there oblivion sneaked up on me and they hung, did not check?

this way the most logical explanation. or lags. 2 varint. =)

K
KISfly 04.06.20

Spoiler

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

KISfly
Cho was Lister fana/might extra strong/fast? The same case mod god:
Spoiler

m
minovalo 04.06.20

the question is how? there was lightning
But FE was not the case?

[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20

jr-sneg
no , I'm in this PTS plan of care not a single barb so buried. in short the answer is no and no . so the bug

[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20

passed
even if it was. 10 max cut under the Lich will fly?

K
KISfly 04.06.20

Most likely this practice on software a normal thing and so such issues do not arise, but when it comes to mortal characters here it is necessary as that to understand. In my experience I can say that if you thrash in the dense kontaktika, mob with light encantam the risk to damage aizona, very high. In my practice two dead smiter absorber, both died from Leith enchant light Enchant, Smiter Absorber, CARL. The first time when he tried to kill the king the barn at Halle, for the second time in travincal from the same Bartoka on Halle. Both times during the strike shield the idea like a life tap, the paladin should heal and all, but hapa shoots all at once, I forgot to mention that there have always been BAF BO Barba.

[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20

KISfly
I do think maybe it was lag, I thought I was spinning and actually stood... then logically there is a chance to die. and as the current HP was about 5% 10 times progel fulco, it didn't work)

K
KISfly 04.06.20

So I have 2 times in a row in identical circumstances was a lag, of course, the iron logic.
There are generally the most compelling explanation of my rips.
When smiter has a shield, and it was during the backswing he takes the shield away and leaves unprotected armpit and at this moment there is applied damage to a 10K which is not how it is blocked and not reduced.

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

But FE was not the case?
Yes, frankly, did not pay attention))
And spektral hit too plaetse zip from LE?

h
hiha 04.06.20

this is a bug..relatively new....the waves have the effect of snakes Nihlathak....then no matter skoka HP Def etc, etc...death is inevitable if you have them at arm's length))

Q
QLinkee 04.06.20

[_JENKA_] wrote:
and then during the Lich died..
Finally, the leechers fight started.

a
annortheone 04.06.20

during the backswing, he takes the shield away and leaves unprotected armpit and at this moment there is applied damage to a 10K which is not how it is blocked and not reduced
So here it is what it is. I thought why my blizzle so much dps comes, you see it is not in 1 armpit and two.

K
KISfly 04.06.20

GV wrote:
I thought why my blizzle so much dps comes, you see it is not in 1 armpit and two
Nootka clear the stump, she's waving with two hands )))))
QLinkee wrote:
Finally, the leechers fight started
There is a mean life leach, not experience

m
minovalo 04.06.20

LE+FE unik produces invisible explosion at each phone it in recovery. Spektral hit adds a random element to the attacks, including bolts.