3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 04.06.20 03:33 pm

Fashion New Hairstyles for Geralt (not DLC !!!) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the Internet, including nexus, watching haeretici:
- of the two previous games with the old textures
- bald Geralt
- almost bald Geralt
- a re texture and replacer available hairstyles
- hair crock in Tossene
AND EVERYTHING!!!
Someone, something worthwhile can suggest???
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 04.06.20

You're a fashionista, Maxim Sergeyevich.. All this + designyh not enough?

M
Madara39 04.06.20

I also wonder

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

and I wonder

h
hoursdragon 04.06.20

Mordvinov Maxim Sergeyevich
Never heard about this, but you need to put a mod Geralt Doppler http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1031/?
And experiment all you like
Well, that's how it works

O
Oleg V 04.06.20

Yes, the hairstyles in-game challenges...

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 04.06.20

hoursdragon
Thank you! I can see proskocil by this mod :)

M

st029
Firstly, itself is. In the second, no.

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

Geralt Doppler
Description:
Mod allows you to change the game view of Geralt of Rivia to another character from the game.
For choice the player is presented with 3 sections changes the Main Character: 1. You can only change the person; 2. Unable to change her hairstyle; 3. Can change the gender, choosing a particular character.
How it works:
1) Click on the keyboard arrow right while you are in the game.
2) Follow the instructions in the game menu. (there are 2 menus in a fashion - Presets (presets) for the normal and fast settings, and SandBox (Sandbox ) - for full and deep customization of your character. Each of them has its own save slots, except ManHead, in this section there are no favourites slots, but it also stores the hair and face after exiting to the Main menu). You can save sets of your favorite characters and switch between them on the fly, the mod will allow you to save the current appearance, as well as save your time and maintain the character automatically after you exit to the Main menu. Important: Not on the desktop!
Detailed description in English will be in the archive.

Installation:
1) Unpack GeraltDoppler_Installer.rar. To put GeraltDoppler_Installer (the entire folder) to the installation directory of the Witcher 3 (for example C:\Program (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witcher 3) to open. To run a. Bat file, follow the instructions of the installer.
2) Add rows to the file input.settings below the category [exploration] (the file is located in Documents\The Witcher 3)
IK_Left=(Action=GeraltDopplerOnLeft)
IK_Right=(Action=GeraltDopplerOnRight)
IK_Up=(Action=GeraltDopplerOnUp)
IK_Down=(Action=GeraltDopplerOnDown)

Important! If you have a previous version of the mod, delete it.
A little bit about fashion (from the author):

1) the Mod has been tested on Steam and gog versions 1.3 and I can't guarantee that it works on other versions. This mod may not be compatible with mods that uses XML and script editing, but should work with most other custom mods.

2) Some of the clothes of red color may be different from the in-game colors (if you use the red retexture, some NPC can be different from the original color).

3) Not all defaultno configured details are suitable to each other. Make your own character, combining different items in the menu.

4) There are several facial problems in a few scenes. (Don't know how to fix it yet).

5) Use the voice of Geralt (For all women or a character, man). To turn it off, disable in the settings of the sound of the voice, but this will turn off all voices in the game. Muting the voice for Geralt, used in the previous version will probably be updated (if necessary). I don't know when these bugs will be fixed, so you can decide to wait an unknown amount of time the updated version or play with some restrictions now.

6) (women Only section) animations in battle and in some dialogues and cutscenes there are bugs in the game for female NPC. I don't know when these bugs will be fixed, so you can decide to wait an unknown amount of time for an updated version or to play with some restrictions now.

7) auxiliary file for a section of women from combat animation still uses vedmachi signs and Geralt dodges as usual. This change file is for the balance of the battle, the fighting becomes easier, because Geralt can teleport to the nearest enemy.

8) To work correctly, fashion it is strongly recommended to have all DLC.

9) extra files (CombatWoman (only for women), Retexture (for men, ManHead and women) are available only after installing the appropriate sections of the underlying file. Additional files do not conflict with each other.

10) When you switch between sections of your characters saved settings will be replaced by a new character. If you want to save your kits, you can navigate to Documents\Witcher 3, open user.settings look for line starting with GD and copy them to a txt file. After reinstalling the partition just delete the GD line of the user.settings and add your saved in their place.

11) Now the mod incompatible with other mods that use Hidden.xml. But you can manually add lines to the hidden.xml from another mod, after you install the mod. yesterday I installed works perfectly on version 1.31 GOTY

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

that is, if you will not understand how to install, and by the way download here mod Geralt Doppler https://cloud.mail.ru/public/NCbM/euZpapcir here the fix is integrated

M

Daniel Zotov
Thank you! I've seen this mod, but it is unfair to give up on him :)

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

the train garbage only yesterday installed it can be fun to any Persian to play