3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow_Ghost 04.06.20 03:34 pm

How to disassemble stuff in the Studio? (Fallout 4)

Good day, tell me how you can quickly parse all the stuff that you have in your Studio?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 04.06.20

Shadow_Ghost
trash does not understand after all.You can make out the guns and armor.

Z
Zaychik 04.06.20

What does it mean to disassemble stuff?
Trash is collected from of all things lies in your Luggage in the trash
Trash may be placed in the benches, going into one of them and pressing T
The trash itself is distributed and decomposed into various components when building or upgrading something, it is not necessary to disassemble.
Trash can be thrown out and they can shoot a gun Hemochron (starting damage - 40)
Folded into the bench stuff is available in other (friendly settlements) of the workbenches,

S
Shadow_Ghost 04.06.20

on the floor and throw it in build mode it is dismantled, and this stuff tons every reason for the position will be complicated to disassemble, and the question arises there is a thread machine for recycling?

V
Vyacheslav Chudinov 04.06.20

Why disassemble it, waste time, throw it in the workshop when crafting it will automatically understand

S
Slayerz85 04.06.20

workshop -> R -> T

A
Alex the One 04.06.20

Vyacheslav Chudinov
Person interested will be given a change of one unit of scrapyard junk. For example, for crafting you need oil, a workbench is a lamp which includes oil+glass+steel, after use remain in the inventory of the workbench commissioning in the form of glass and steel?

a
alex333555 04.06.20

Generally easier when the stuff is disassembled into the components - just seen the bench much of what I have and how much armor\trunks, you can upgrade. Well, or to build turrets\benches. And if you throw stuff in a workbench figs knows there will be enough resources or not.

v
valegorr 04.06.20

While crafting and building stuff is automatically parsed into components. Surrender is removed in a workshop. During the construction of the components contained in the trash are counted as if they were pure.
If roughly, the components you have, but there are three bulbs, two mugs and a bucket. Menu build electrical boxes will display their components. During the construction it will all be dismantled, and surrender in the form of three pieces of glass from the light bulbs will go into the Studio.

N
Niko Sidney 04.06.20

Vyacheslav Chudinov
the fact is that there is a perk which increases the number of components when disassembling stuff, weapons, and armor there is a glitch.... if you throw trash on the workbench, and do not disassemble it personally bonus in the form of additional components you can not see. So we have in hand all the trash fell to the ground and dealt with separately in the manual.

V
Vyacheslav Chudinov 04.06.20

Niko Sidney
Here I would like to clarify how I understood the perk gives extra company only in the analysis of the weapons, and its easy to take apart in the workshop, but if the perk spreads its influence and stuff with armor then there is a need to disassemble manual

S
Strchi 04.06.20

Quickly in any way, throw it on the ground in the settlement and taken into R, will be added to the resources

S
SkyGh0st 04.06.20

Now there

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

Disassembly of the stuff manually reduces the limit of the buildings in the settlement, though very slowly. dismantling weapons manually (not Versace), especially with modifications that also reduces the limit of buildings. With more than than and cooler enchanted weapons - the more reduced limit. So there are pros:-)

S
SkyGh0st 04.06.20

But Monos and not manually.