3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 04.06.20 03:34 pm

Modification? The display of cultures (Farming Simulator 17)

Dear. Tell me what kind of mod ? the display of cultures.

12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava104 04.06.20

It is from the Gifts of the Caucasus, it is the authors. It is sewn into the map.

A
Alex_Krutalevich 04.06.20

And someone tell me why on the map the Gifts of the Caucasus in the port from storage, haven't taken anything? Full is and all!

a
alurb 04.06.20

viktort15
In the settings of the Gifts you can disable the large icons.

a
alurb 04.06.20

Alex_Krutalevich
At night, the ship takes ))
up in the morning manage to carry

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 04.06.20

viktort15
Twist Hey,I pulled this script and tried it on standard maps and others it does not work,apparently in a recreation center somewhere in the map there is a link to it so it only shows you're not the one I would like to have one,I have in VC a lot of hanging requests,it does not work((

V
Viktor.T. 04.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hi. Yes, I'm talking about those who are under the level of the Solarium and not about the large

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 04.06.20

viktort15
It's the same script.Is there an easy in the Internet where I see culture and nothing more.

a
alurb 04.06.20

viktort15
this chip 17 key ,on machines with udobrenie shows in default,you have shown what you sow, and fertilize the grass.

V
Viktor.T. 04.06.20

alurb
Just me and not showing it, I watched the movie here and saw this thing. Yes... by the way not only shows on machines personally I have seen about the fact that under the level salyary not about the large icons.

z
zil80 04.06.20

viktort15
MultiOverlay
The mod - in the video below. Specifically setting the display of the cargo from the 4th min.

V
Viktor.T. 04.06.20

zil80
Yes, it is . calmed the soul .

A
Alex_Krutalevich 04.06.20

How often does the port take? And the warehouse was Packed and all!