3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Her vam 04.06.20 03:34 pm

Crashes and glitches in the game. (Gothic)

People help!!! I have with the game is crap happens: when I play, the game is why it hangs and after a few seconds the game restarts. Basically, this crap only happens at night(in game night).
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 04.06.20

Play in the morning...and day...

d
daftCAT7 04.06.20

But I can someone help? The problem with the inventory when you trade with someone, or open it the game starts to brake terribly! It is simply impossible to trade.Can where to enable\disable the settings?So the game nethermost generally essesno. P4 2800 MHz 768 RAM 80 GB RAM GF4TI4200 64

m
master_w 04.06.20

Damn, I too question. Where did Diego go? Maybe a bug? In General, he first near the Torus stood, and now lost somewhere. Searched nowhere. What to do? And mages have a letter conveyed... prompt.

P
PC_HERO 04.06.20

2 You Dick
At 20:00 on CPU seconds freezes and the evening comes, everywhere lit torches. Maybe the game doesn't find a specific graphic or sound file.

2 DaftCat
Download the patch on the official site of Russobit-M for Gothic.

2 master_w
On the bench sits. If not sitting, write in console insert pc_thief

m
master_w 04.06.20

Another question.

In the tomb of the orcs gathered the halves of the scrolls and gave to the Baal Lucero, the silent bastard, what do not know? Discussed earlier in the forum that he needs me to go to a place where four columns are there and the vision has to happen, and not talking!

- Where the ability of two-handed weapons and crossbow can be pumped, if a mage is fire play?

Especially on the first issue, please help what to do next - I don't know:((

P
Playshner 04.06.20

Lyukor don't have to go anywhere...You go from him in the center of the room to the pillars...He'll call...

In the courtyard of the castle is Scorpio - crossbow...at the entrance of the torus - the two-handed sword...

m
master_w 04.06.20

Right now I try to go to the center.

A torus magician does not want to teach the two-handed sword.

m
master_w 04.06.20

Had changed into a wolf, ran to the hall with four columns, and then turned back, then perhaps the movie was supposed to be, and the toy flew. (several times) What to do now?

P
Playshner 04.06.20

And Lyukor you ran...???

You, a man from him...Lucore go to the center between four columns...He dolzhon you to call...

Throw Roccobarocco a LAN...buy from 1S...

m
master_w 04.06.20

Or maybe there is a thread of code for this problem to solve?

P
Playshner 04.06.20

Damn... you before Lucorum into a wolf...he will attack you...run away and become a man...Lyukor have come to life( in the sense of cease to fail...)...Talk to him...and lead him to the wall of the hall, which is scheduled this semicircular arch...There then need to drop down the wall...it will go to columns...He needs you to call...

And yet...You're two parts of a scroll found...??? Lucero gave them...???

m
master_w 04.06.20

Yes, found all. I tried already to turn, then talking to him in the dialog menu, just OK is all. Tell me code for this problem to settle, or something, pliz!

26199 04.06.20

Code no...
If you have some early save game... then replay...

m
master_w 04.06.20

All thank you all, I'm in the archives of the forum did some digging, and found that the spell CONTROL you make him mad then run away from him a little further to the four columns, then put him to sleep by the spell of SLEEP, then Wake it (get to hit he wakes up ) and he starts to go back, this time walking next to him, and he needs you to call further goes. I've worked!

26199 04.06.20

Well, you see how lucky you are... and for the others it is the wolf fled...and came to life...

m
master_w 04.06.20

Well, Yes, I am lucky, however:) I've come to that point-how to teleport to the hall sleeping, I teleported, I don't know what to do there, came out, went to Xardas he said that the hero is probably the chosen one and all! All bypassed already and what to do not know maybe a glitch again, what? Sleeping out in the halls there are three such massive switch, maybe I twisted wrong, because nothing happened, just some noise of opening the massive gates? Otherwise can do nothing more to suggest, help!!!

m
mihon234 04.06.20

Just try all the options of pressing the switches. Only six of them. Either you have somewhere opened next door. Look poluchshe and not necessarily someone else to get around.

P
Playshner 04.06.20

There are bars drawn between the three characters...in sequence...
The same symbols are assigned to each switch...
Spin them in this sequence...and enjoy...more...

V
VirusABCD 04.06.20

Ouro, 2006