3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovanlavrov 04.06.20 03:35 pm

Appeared strict NAT.... (For Honor)

25.02.17 NAT was green(outdoor). Today I went to the game(26.02.17) NAT red(severe)...it Seems like no one I have this problem...does Anyone know how to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

What kind of Internet connection? IP dynamics\statics?

V
Vovanlavrov 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
statics....Yes, it's not that before that it was clearly...I Think Chet yubiki again saferspace...on YouTube conductive paint on the game...that guy is a yank, too, matyukatsya, the game can not go)))

S
Skilldex 04.06.20

Bigasoft again problems with the servers. Red NAT now absolutely all. They say that solve the problem.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Vovanlavrov
write in Twitter that you are working to troubleshoot.
12 minutes ago
FINAL UPDATE: Our server outage has been fully resolved now and you will find your NAT type has returned to its pre-outage state.

z
zhigalin 04.06.20

all week Nate was green,today I go NAT red,what the hell?settings does not change....

C
ColonelJason 04.06.20

Anyone have a fix. Yubiki something silent..

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

I have not changed the NAT to open, but the departures stopped, which can not but rejoice:)

z
zhigalin 04.06.20

The delusion with an involuntary change of NATA,the MBT NAT was always green,without any settings, ports,etc., in the early release of the game appeared red(settings not changed),then open the necessary ports - a green NAT(OK)-worked up to today,I go into the game again red,I don't have - 60mg-bit\h,static IP,ports are open,dmz and upnp is enabled,what else should be is not clear,this is the first game where so many dances with a tambourine,..makes me nervous.can somebody lay out the exact settings(with pictures)router.