3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 04.06.20 03:35 pm

I'm stumped (Diablo 2)

Guys I've just had a thought what if PG not reported about changes in the game world are brought into play original D2 admins moder or someone else then there is nothing that could exactly say about the game, all taken from third-party resources?
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Of course when PG monopolists they can lightly put on the convenience of the players, but ecdi it goes on all of may will be bad for PG, by the way, is why the forum is so saturated with negativity to the server??? He's really good, even I, the one who in life besides D2 are not played nivo I started to get angry at the admins, gregarious leaped?))

f
firkax 04.06.20

hronn
With the Freemasons it's simple - this is an analogue of the oligarchs in our country, respectively the same

and methods earnings (someone tries to be honest but one is long and difficult (but someone is), someone cheating with varying degrees of success, someone with obvious violations of the rules, but there are already usually ban in the end)

the attitudes of others (accusations of unfair wealth, and not always justified, envy and other bad feelings, and who desire to participate, however, many think the bad emotions and the desire to participate are present at the same time // but there are certainly adequate attitude)

the forum is so saturated with negativity to the server
whiners are everywhere, and they often make noise more than others, do not pay attention to them

Of course when PG monopolists they can lightly put on the convenience of the players
these arguments would be out of place if we were talking about some kind of commercial service for the money buyers which sellers compete with each other, well, blame consider a charitable organization that is not so easy is kind of silly

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

hronn, because my post derailed, and I palanet, obviously! =) and I don't want to go into this kitchen, that it is attractive? but you got it right.

PG monopolists they can lightly put
both of our post roll under ukoku.

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

hronn, to posts was reduced, I saw regularly, but before I got into a post Firka - I do not remember. ;D in General, to say there is no more step left-right - censorship.

f
firkax 04.06.20

before I got into a post Firka - I do not remember

pishi's rubattla i najimai f5 before otpravkoi dlinnogo posta (nu a sam post v ctrl-c before etim) chto b ne bilo takih neojidannostei

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

firkax
Just saw a message stating that particulady work for masons and did not mean that particulady and there are masons, Yes, that server free solves everything.

I
Immense 04.06.20

hronn
who are the masons and why they trigger the Diablo clone and the other not??
That would not be trying to sell to the user firkax is half the truth. It's his roots mesonet, and he will defend them. The problem is that in order to become a Freemason, it is necessary to work 1 time(the first couple of times, in any new season of the clone called Sagami with non-ladder). It is so to speak a way to transfer their possessions from season to season. And all that remains in the new season to wear a turnout or smiter and swing to 60 LVL mules. Compared to MF and wigs is a cheat method. Though FERC and says that the wigs is a cheat and should be eradicated. But about this cheat do not even remember. Who wants to break my plate?

r
redoolf 04.06.20

Well the wigs in this sense, then exactly the same plate, because if they remove all these Anichi just stop buying.

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Immense
And why the others so reluctant?? Because instead of just buying soji at the end of the season, they just don't think about it? Or some learn about the new season in advance, a week is too little to buy enough Saga??

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

redoolf
Everything in this world is interconnected)) just have to come up with an alternative to wigs, rather don't have and it would be very cool if it happened.

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Obsessed
Rules in any case is steeper than HS))

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

hronn, norm is HS. ;D
damn, listened to Firka and pressed f5 - post disappeared.. :( no longer going to listen to him! ;D

f
firkax 04.06.20

Immense
That would not be trying to sell to the user firkax is half the truth. It's his roots masonat

chto tebe bi ni pitalsya vparivat' user' Immense - znai chto on vrun i ne ver' emu
eto kasaetsya like procitirovannogo posta tak i posleduyushih

f
firkax 04.06.20

hronn
And why the others so reluctant?? Because instead of just buying soji at the end of the season, they just don't think about it? Or some learn about the new season in advance, a week is too little to buy enough Saga??

buyers young soja start to do it from the beginning of the previous season, not the end
in my opinion, it's not worth it
and when you say reset about then learn about it all at once and buy soji becomes much more difficult - because the runes a few people need to be