3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tridruga3 04.06.20 03:35 pm

Is it worth playing? (Overlord: Fellowship of Evil)

The people, somebody already rocked this game? Worth playing after the first two parts? Or is it another failed clone of Diablo?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogomolth 04.06.20

NO.

_
_Troll_Face_ 04.06.20

Shit is boring... Diablo would be better.

c
crendelo4ek 04.06.20

Tried to force myself to find in this game the pros. In the end nothing, this game is neither there nor here.
In short, do not shake.

t
tridruga3 04.06.20

Thank you all, and have the desire anymore to download. Let's hope they will release a normal Overlord 3.

B
Bkm.[f 04.06.20

If somewhere russifiers for the game? Bought, installed,and play devil Russian language at all or does not pull.

t
tridruga3 04.06.20

I do not think that in the next few months will crack

G
GoliafJx 04.06.20

At least someone knows what in the final?!

s
siniy812 04.06.20

This my topic will be the part to touch upon the history of other parts of the Saga of Overlord, so it is possible to calculate as for a post with a spoiler.
Of course, I understand that this entry was posted really long ago, but why would you not think about what could be in the next part:
-New enemies? Yes, they can be anyone, but dwarves and elves and there was not thelimey part of the entire Saga and Overlord'.
-Given the history of previous installments of the entire Saga of this game, it is worth considering that developed can't just take and that's all and leave. They just have to continue the development of the plot of this game, and this is what I will tell(or will assume in the following)
You talk about the fact that this game is just who the slag is in terms of gameplay and plot, but what about previous games? Overlord:Minions in this game to talk about the journey of four henchmen who tried to stop sectarian from the fact that they hadn't called eve our world(tobish world Overlord'a) human-like dragons(dragon-people), in the next part(Overlord:Dark Legend) says about the first(correction-second) Master which was just beginning its ascent(this game could not play all because she was limited by its platform). In the next part(Overlord: Raising Hell) says that you(i.e. Lord) betrayed all who could, at the end of our heed seems prejudise the Dark Lord, where you have to kill in the benefit of the fact that we have become the new and only Master, then travel to Hell itself to capture him, then we subtly betrays himself the Jester and leaves cuckoo in Hell. The next part(Overlord 2) we play as the heir to the Lord(Yes, our Overlord'from the world and Raising hell which left an heir because nobody can live forever) here we are presented new enemies(the Romans, the elves haters, and so on) about this part I'm extended to say but let me just say that in the next part (the Fellowship of Evil) to say about what our Overlord from Overlord 2 where it is not known disappears without a successor, in consequence of which begins distribute GOOD and our prihvosti could not alone resist all of this, in desperation, they began the search for his new patron, but they find not just one but four(but then I have to say that this is not all of the Lords and lieutenants). In General, they all have it right and everybody lives happily ever after.(The following are only suggestions)
But what if I tell you that this is another idea to expand the story? That is, the CodeMasters team has decided to make a fork in the history of this Saga.
What can we expect in the next part of Overlord:
-the game will have the name Overlord 3(what subtext I have no idea)
-in this game we will have to wait for all four lieutenants are with a clear conscience will be able to transfer all the Evil reign of the new king.
-these Lords are the bosses, which will need to beat that would take some sort of henchmen.
-we will meet the Overlord of Overlord: Raising Hell and we will stand to save him from Hell
we are going to see old friends: Smartis, Giblet.
Smartis and Giblet decided to rebuild the portal to Hell which was to sing from Overlord Raising Hell
That's what many fans of the Saga Overlord asked a question, and my assumptions about what may be in the next part of Overlord.
Thank you for your attention.

s
sashoc12 03.01.22

I tried to press the up arrow and 1 as indicated, but I press it and nothing happens, the dude just runs and that's it, stupid control