3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mewel 04.06.20 03:37 pm

The trailer is an early version pre-alpha System Shock Remaster (System Shock)

?????
Sends shivers in goosebumps

And a few pictures

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 04.06.20

Mewel
Looked like a good idea, but there was a sense of deja vu, all that showed was seen in many other games. Blog do better than that. Chop down a bunch bonuscom

M
Mewel 04.06.20

Protocol10
My blogs are not fused. they've been removed :))) this video was uploaded for moderation :)
VIDOS excellent. Rubber is very reminiscent of the atmosphere of the second, favorite, part of the game.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

Unity engine will be that I do not happy. I really hope that pre-alpha means prototype with the replacement engine. Shit that is good, worthy of AAA, from Unity Oh how difficult. Or we are again waiting for the AI to scripts, the animation of the box and other HS than is known of the game under Unity.
In UE4 fact that in the video you can create in one day, though... and in Unity too, but the first is more suitable, especially since you can write on something normal, like crosses, and at worst prototypes for blueprint.
In short, in the pre-alpha shows that would be considered for technodome 15 years ago, today, when nyneshnih development tools, this hack looks funny. Even hack under source, where people have created a Vault 13 looks much impressive, given the technology that was used.
So I don't know what to enjoy.

M
Mewel 04.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
There is such a thing as the Atmosphere and the developers create it.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

Mewel
I agree, let's wait. For the very atmosphere of SS2 I'm willing a lot of bucks to give.