3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
street_vaiper 04.06.20 03:38 pm

single player (Diablo 2)

igrau single player 3 akt pochti proshel na helle, vot v chem vopros unikalnie such charmi i like annihilus hellfire tourch vipadaut li v single voobshe oni i otkuda berutsya?
p.s. da ya ne pr@ igrok v diablo 2
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 04.06.20

Well, if you have the latest version of the game, then anix knocked out of a Diablo clone. To call sell Akara flawed stones. But torch seems no way to get.

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

You put a Russian keyboard layout, pulled up

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 04.06.20

Put the plug in the uber quest and get the torch

s
street_vaiper 04.06.20

nu anih toest esli budu mozhno vibit kakieta kolca i kamni prodovat i diablo poyavitsya vmesto kakogonibut unikalnogo monstra da? a tourch tolko v ladere?

a
annortheone 04.06.20

Obery there weak summons is not caused, but the good sundrop and world event to configure can. And if using tcp/ip game to play, the cursor smoother and more fps - like game through the server.
street_vaiper
Sold a single item type to call uber and their number is configured in plugy.ini
Uber Diablo appears in place of the first encountered superanalogue monster (Eldritch, Shenk, Bishibosh, Rakanishu, etc.). Stand out as well as on server - running out of keys and are cooked in Cuba.

P
PAK-PYK 04.06.20

max54 wrote:
Acare flawed stones
go zvat clona!

s
street_vaiper 04.06.20

bez plugy diablo 2 v standartnom gde nichego nemenyal nelzya anih vibit?

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 04.06.20

Not

E
Efrembl4 04.06.20

Everything is done only through the plug but there is one but in Russian version I have the game Wisla at the entrance to the portals, in English everything is fine, and of course uber is not every Persian will pass