3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 17.10.19 04:02 am

Bugs... (Anno 2205)

I met with the Manager in Russia, this game will now send bugs him a PM and said will process and send. Asked:

A screenshot - if possible.
The difficulty of the game
The Network connection
What OS

P. S: Pirates is pointless to write because you have errors can be associated with the hacking game including sorry.

My Mistakes:
1. After finishing the story I fully completed the task location Cape Ambar I organized 2 company and in performing the extra work I Dron not showing direction.
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/fvfzfSp.png

2. In a combat zone, can pass through rocks and buildings and if you stay there, you become immortal this applies to the enemies.
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/ZyB3R4m.jpg
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taddeus 17.10.19

Same problem. However in the first passage I did not start it. And now on hard difficulty encountered.
How to solve?

T
Taddeus 17.10.19

Spoiler

M
MaxQjust 17.10.19

So the reason for the difficult level. OK thanks.

T
Taddeus 17.10.19

MaxQjust
Well, if the reason for the difficult level, then you have the developers to do something. And that is not an option-to start something again.

A
Artorius1 17.10.19

About 15 level are faced with a problem, I can not complete the quest for 2000 energy project equipment 5 out of 5
90 robots were loaded, and the unload can't on the plane, Mei Tian, the mouse is not active on unloading. Reconnecting did not help.
Perhaps due to the fact that as loaded decided to perform a military quest on another map.

P
Picturetoburn 17.10.19

I stuck the Rover, he just turns in a radius of 10 meters and could not go.

M
MaxQjust 17.10.19

power21580
The difficulty?

A
Artorius1 17.10.19

Bug with draft gear 5 out of 5 decided only preprohormone from scratch.

T
Taddeus 17.10.19

MaxQjust
Then. On location Cape Ambar when performing additional tasks I Dron not showing direction. In other regions, while the problems with the project arose. And then just 1 mission does not work. In addition, the new company everything is working. Please solve the problem.

Game difficulty: Difficult.
The connection to the game, there are, moreover, constant.
Windows 7 license. Other problems related to the technical details of the game are not met.

w
witus74 17.10.19

I have a bug with the quest, see the Moon.

n
nezaMeChNyy 17.10.19

Guys, am I on a warehouse in the Arctic is gone=). Th a joke? People are freezing..

A
Alexok11 17.10.19

power21580
MaxQjust
And I also stuck a long time trying to send and so are stuck either in a buggy texture((, the complexity I'm not exactly sure where on average
Spoiler

I
IliaIT 17.10.19

Artorius1
so any mission with a delivery of goods zaparyval. to do this, take the quest to deliver and another to collect the boxes. next, collect the crates and then swim up to the spaceport for the item and pick it up. then pass the boxes, and the quest for the delivery of goods from the port screw up. moreover, it does not alter. solution not found :(

P
Pashka_Kach 17.10.19

guys, help, the timer is in place, what's the catch?

P
Pashka_Kach 17.10.19

M
MaxQjust 17.10.19

Pashka_Kach

XD the trick is that you have a minus not a plus, build more residential buildings)))

d
denismax 17.10.19

The problem with the drone at Cape Ambar somebody decided? damn shame the project is not completed hanging only(

S
Sandro_NSK 17.10.19

Brusova Bay, during the construction of the bridge, the bridge is gone

D
Dakota 17.10.19

After ubgrade of the building to the level of the investor instead of increasing profit and population is the slow decrease of both.

a
alexandr789 17.10.19

Sandrock
Same problem, cant solve it(((