3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crix 04.06.20 03:38 pm

Failed feet. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Attach the screen under the text. Geralt fails on shokoladku bridge to Sochi. Two of the passing game was not like this, that's for sure. Perhaps it is in version 1.31?
Stimovsky game with all the additions. Reinstalled it completely, the driver was also reinstalled. Have sinned in a graphic fashion, but they demolished after installed again. Nobody faced this problem? Can someone drive in a bridge and test? The bug does not prevent, in principle, afraid of what it could be repeated elsewhere. Well, if not I have one, then so be it. We'll let it slide.

Spoiler
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 04.06.20

crix
Tomorrow I will play, I would say.
However by this time someone checks, but better late than never)

c
crix 04.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Maybe will help someone in the future).

A

crix
In principle, we could right now be quick to drive, there is still not far away.
5-10 minutes later I will unsubscribe.

A
ABRAScovyy 04.06.20

Even though you have only the feet fail, and my Geralt for most tomatoes burrows in texture. 1.31
SpoilerI Have the whole Novigrad and nowhere is this more of a bug there. This started after installing a new driver for my graphics card.

c
crix 04.06.20

ABRASцовый
So it is in the driver. I, too, before the upgrade it was not. Nvidia? Maybe I'm the same way, I just this week quite a bit, played in Novigrad are, don't be surprised if I have exactly the same lag. Check it out.

A

Damn, messed up the place first, on the way to the right the bridge across the quest, and since I have a NG+ on higher difficulty level, I'm a little stuck) I got it, let me check.)

A

Yes fuck my brain, I gotta bridge!)
In short, not today)

A
ABRAScovyy 04.06.20

crix
I long time didn't updated the driver and do not know what driver the game worked fine. Remember that a new driver has been optimized for the game Battlefield 1, and what the old one was I do not remember.

A

And no, I got it. Is the bridge in Novigrad, not Sochi. Also the legs are passed through the texture, so nothing terrible happened. More I or where no such notice. Yes, and this bug is the same I have not noticed even once, until you pointed it out)

c
crix 04.06.20

Rolled back driver to the previous version. It did not help. Tomorrow I will try an older version of the driver. If you do not help, it is version 1.31

D
Demon_ru95 04.06.20

I have a video card from AMD all right

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

Spoiler

I have a Radeon 7950,failures not.v 1.31

A
Ahmed Djazar 04.06.20

crix
Doesn't look like this version of the game, I have AMD this is not observed, apparently the deal in wood all the same

D
Dumatel 04.06.20

ABRASцовый you are my brother in misfortune

All Novigrad is. AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB DDR3

B
Bombardirovschik 04.06.20

You understand that it is a FAILURE?

D
Dumatel 04.06.20

Hallelujah! Helped roll back drivers to version 15.7.1 bag dropping!!!

S
Sergey 82 04.06.20

I had that. The version of the game does not. Tested on versions from 1.21 to 1.31, falls equally everywhere. With the reinstallation of the video driver rush did not. A factory data reset on the default values in Catalyste (additional settings of Crimson), and in the Crimson, rebooted. Help! The R9 380X driver 17,1,2.

d
dos-unit 04.06.20

This is a bug. In some places it soars above the ground, 5 cm, and where something falls by the same amount. From mods and firewood does not depend, a hundred times verified and accepted )) do me Nvidia