3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor1986 04.06.20 03:38 pm

1.10 bug in main quest the calm before the storm (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Prompt, who can knows.1.10 bug in the story quest the calm before the storm, when CRIS get out of the bath, goes to the stables and talking to the guy she like, attacked by the wild hunt. But really only move hounds, and the soldiers are transfixed, they do not react to anything CRIS their VD as a goal, even killing, and they after death stand. So kill all appear again and again, and the quest does not go into another phase, where you have to escape on horseback. Restarted. All the same, the battle ends.
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.06.20

If you have a license then check the CACHE,it seems after the patch even that takachiualis if pertake is likely to have to pump the hand if it is updated.

Or try to beat this quest first.

A
Artiup 04.06.20

Fedor1986
the same garbage((

F
Fedor1986 04.06.20

ArtiupНе tried again?I have sohranim there the week of the game, broke))

A
Artiup 04.06.20

Fedor1986
try with checkpoint - still this bug....
there is where you need immortal werewolf to kill, very close

A
Artiup 04.06.20

Fedor1986
still, it did not help

M
MKUltra 04.06.20

You put a curse on these bugs?
How many more patches to release, that all was fine?
2 passage ( 1.2 and 1.6) I have not met a single bug in this quest including. Maybe it's not in the game?

A
Artiup 04.06.20

The King Of The World
I mean not in the game?

A
Artiup 04.06.20

for a license just say you need to click fix and there must be something to spool like the pirates to do?

A
Aleksandr1398 04.06.20

The King Of The World
1.2 and 1.6
Exactly! But not in 1.10!
Artiup
wait for the patch

P
Psihodolb 04.06.20

Artiup
as with the pirates to do?

To download the updated version of your pirate... Obviously... (=

A
Artiup 04.06.20

Psihodel
again to download about 25GB((

A
Aleksandr1398 04.06.20

Artiup
you repak what?

M
MKUltra 04.06.20

Aleksandr1398
It doesn't matter. Here regularly after each patch appear themes Help the bug in the quest _____! or something like that.

P
Psihodolb 04.06.20

The King Of The World
So why do they not appear if the game has a lot of bugs, and patches, even if they are correct, but at the same time add a new car?... (=

M
MKUltra 04.06.20

Psihodel
I don't know, even when the game was held at 1.2 met bugs(except that small shoals with animation). What there is a lot of bugs and where?

Just sometimes it seems that some innate ability to find bugs. They have a team of beta testers to sign up.

A
Artiup 04.06.20

Aleksandr1398
can't remember the rutora rocked some 24гб weighed, maybe someone will throw a link to the rules repak

A
Aleksandr1398 04.06.20

The King Of The World
For example, I did not notice bugs, except for movers and some quest items to 1.10. Now noticed two: the Sheath at the NPC-wizards disappeared and replicas out of the dialogues mixed up
Artiup
If 24, it will be possible to upgrade when the next patch will be released.

A
Artiup 04.06.20

The King Of The World
I have to install hearts of stone bugs were not. 10 patch I even added 10 fps

P
Psihodolb 04.06.20

The King Of The World
Just sometimes it seems that some innate ability to find bugs

No, it's just meticulous people who pass all the quests and pay attention to these things -- And notice they are only the most common usually... and then comes the patch, which fixes 600 of bugs, the vast number of you whose eyes have not seen, but not fixes that lies on the surface... and live... (=

A
Artiup 04.06.20

where to download the rules repak?