3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 04.06.20 03:39 pm

Flies to Blood and Wine.... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game crashes after the dialogue with the knights of Toussant on beast, after the words In Toussaint !! loading and departure....
Does anyone know how to solve this thing, please help?!
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 04.06.20

killycrok
I have infinite loading later this moment with Henrietta for the horses to run. XS what the problem is,all the same schools are in the game
PS: steam license.

k
killycrok 04.06.20

AleXStein
Generally buggy DLC came out, first during the battle with the bandits I'm in the sky flew away, then the knight's stuck in the door, and now this, I didn't expect from the DLC ,,,,,,

w
wemadeFOX_moon 04.06.20

one problem with DLS try to verify the cache, playing in DLS for 3-4 hours and I have not seen the bugs

A
AleXStein 04.06.20

wemadeFOX_moon
I have bugs too, it was not until, in addition to this download eternal before the cutscene. I'll try again,maybe will jump

k
killycrok 04.06.20

wemadeFOX_moon
With cache I have everything normal, just developed sensitive screwed up, patches will have to wait....

C
CiaphasCain 04.06.20

glitch is. parasakti and just go along with it, in theory - disappear bug

k
killycrok 04.06.20

CiaphasCain
4 times already came :D

C
CiaphasCain 04.06.20

killycrok
well, I have yesterday the same problem was. after rejoining, all the rules were

L
Livacher 04.06.20

Who was the quest called the Song knight of heart?
No one faced with the fact that the game crashes before the battle in the arena, on the final day of the tournament?

a
artus_by 04.06.20

in my first job the SAME problem. it starts to download and then the departure, noticed a sharp memory at this point. for a couple of seconds are filled with all the 16GB and then the departure.

D
DAEMON64RuS 04.06.20

The people who play with SweetFX vyletaet in the inventory when things are changing or at the dealer . without a Retinue is not an option to play this Zelezna furious they had a bunch of different suites them, no 1 is not working norms of the ILO who knows what to do?

a
artus_by 04.06.20

SOLVED (at least for me)
initially, the update package was downloaded via pb.wtf, now I decided to recheck the correctness of the files through another source (beloved and well-known)
was completely pumped rupc.w3speech and partially setup_the_witcher3_dlc1-16_2.0.0.44.exe.
after replacing the file the voice problem is gone. departure no. :)

S
Serega Marchenko 04.06.20

The game crashes mainly when guinta, without error. In the game folder, you receive a document describing the error. The reason EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477). Who can offer??

M
Mattador 04.06.20

try to play in offline mode.

S
Serega Marchenko 04.06.20

Mattador
I'm already in offline mode. Playing pirates:-/

k
killycrok 04.06.20

Everything decided....

D
Danil Talashmanov 04.06.20

I have a ps4, when it starts to download after their dialogue with Geralt, and they have the idea to go to Toussaint, the game crashes just did not expect this...

M
M.E.I.0188 04.06.20

My boys are all silent, only the text is, votes no what to do

A
Aleksey Rymkevich 04.06.20

M. E. I. 0188
there file Russian voice is not enough rupc.w3speech

M
M.E.I.0188 04.06.20

Where can I download this file