3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nazar62 04.06.20 03:41 pm

The Last Diary Of Mohan Gale (Far Cry 4)

Went the storyline, but picked up the last diary of Mohan Gale in the Palace of Pagan. How now can I keep it? The entrance to the Palace closed. Or is it impossible?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 04.06.20

nazar62
Weird. When I passed the game after the last mission, quietly entered the Palace. Well, or at least take the cheat jump the wall and take the diary. Them on this site enough.

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

nazar62
This diary is the only way you can get only when you enter the Royal Palace.
If we mean the closed gate at the Royal Fortress (not a Palace), they can not jump over, as advised by Sidorovich12 and just blow))

S
Sidorovich12 04.06.20

Paul_SH
This diary is in a small room similar to a toilet located in the courtyard of the Palace, where the plot is dust Lakshmana. Well, when the door is closed the Palace to jump over the wall. Here's what I had in mind. Well, the gates of which are closed by the script, it is often impossible to blow up.

n
nazar62 04.06.20

thanks for the tips. Yes, was referring to the closed gate. tomorrow I will try to blow up.

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

Sidorovich12
In my opinion, in the crypt (like toilet :D) the machine is activated the script. That's why I said that the last diary of Mohan can not be taken at the first visit to the Royal Palace will have to go back, after a showdown with pagan min.
About a locked gate at the exit of the Royal castle (on the way to the Royal Palace) I said because this place has caused difficulties for many players, who did not know that the gates in all fortresses can blow up.

So, you can pochiterit-jump, I'm not against :) And you can pomenyat, health (although x/z for any services).

n
nazar62 04.06.20

All turned out) blew up the door, walked in and quietly took the diary) thanks again)

E
Eremite_City 04.06.20

nazar62
Can't be! I'm using a cheat through walls got there.