3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 04.06.20 03:42 pm

PTA (Escape from Tarkov)

You can get to get on the PTA so Makar, as FOR HONOR-(I zaregilsja-code-email-download)
12 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 04.06.20

Starkin
You move fast) PTA, God forbid, in 2018 will start...

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 04.06.20

Starkin
No

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 04.06.20

oltr
PTA you buy along with the game and not the fact that will allow

o
oltr 04.06.20

That Boy's Hot
Guaranteed access is available on all versions of the game, another question, when it is the PTA will be...

E
EvgenyDMT 04.06.20

Starkin
So hypothetically hypothetically possible get on the PTA,you'll have to buy it gomno,and it is necessary to you?

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Starkin
must be registered with on their website. After the PTA should be the MBT, and That's when everybody who just signed up on their website should receive a letter in the mail. Buy the game it's not necessary.

S
Starkin 04.06.20

Borovik-rus
and the game need to buy

P
Psycho-Logic 04.06.20

This project will die very soon. At the beginning of 2ка18 it have all forgotten,especially when there are plenty of action games much more interesting and hardcore.

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Andrew Cherepnev
Keep us posted about deathbed predictions of Vanga, and this even on Ren-TV will not see.
Another would be to know when this idiotic trend is wrong to write the numbering of years goes out of fashion, and tired of looking at a madman, for which this is the only way is not to be like everyone else.

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Starkin
to access the MBT to buy a game is not necessarily enough to register on their website and periodically check the mail. Described in more detail here :
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/291-доступ-на-збтобт/

G
Glukinc 04.06.20

Andrew Cherepnev wrote:
This project will die very soon. At the beginning of 2ка18 it have all forgotten,especially when there are plenty of action games much more interesting and hardcore.
I ask the little list, and you don't even know what to play ?

Z
Zaonian 04.06.20

Gluk.inc
and here spicacci, another bugagashka)