3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer_- 04.06.20 03:43 pm

How to start playing COOP with a group or friends!!!!! (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

How the hell to start playing with a group,how to invite to your party?How easy it is to invite a friend!????
17 Comments
Sort by:
e
eXotiC_Flash 04.06.20

If you have individuals that come in Single, choose your save, then click on friends, friend/friends, right-click on invite
all the while waiting for to join

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

eXotiC_Flash
Yes license.Now I will try!!!

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

eXotiC_Flash
I have : Block and Remove Friend, in short I transferred there either block ,and the second to remove :(
And says that the friend is offline and he is in the game!!!

T
Temnyy_Master 04.06.20

How to play with random people?how to create an open coop or join someone in co-op???

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

Temnymi
With only random in the network.Can only be closed.If there is a switch between open and closed,I don't know where he is!It seems only with friends :(

T
Temnyy_Master 04.06.20

hmm,this is the height of idiocy...at now I have stupid to add all friends to invite and hoping that when the thread typed 4человека...created a cooperative attempt in which to play with people...

D
Dark Knight Jon 04.06.20

So let's all get together and fourth in this topic:)))

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

Temnymi
This Turistika was with the game syndicate (Syndicate) . There you could prisoedinitsja to anybody(If you have played,you know).But,I found such a loophole,how to create a game,because so far I passed all the cards all want to buy at all slojnostei,I chose the last card with a maximum level of complexity,and I turned out to foey in which I am the Creator,then I could invite friends,or,to put more popular the map,and wait when people come and start playing.There is just created a private lobby and that is a bummer!
By the way the problem was solved,in the steam verse needs to be patch 1.2. I bought version New disc there was this patch,friends see me.Or you can do static IP(paid service) and then you will not have problems in the incentive.
PS The 1.2 Patch. adds the ability to play with IP that is not permanent.In Mass Effect 3 network done in terms of the closed game or with people.And indeed many examples ...

T
Temnyy_Master 04.06.20

Gamer_-
are you talking about and on what wave? My IP is not closed and problems with it I do not feel.The syndicate had nothing to place there initially, you can create and open and closed.

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

славон3644
Can.Communication Skype.Write in PM nick in game and Skype.

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

Temnymi
What about the co-op which can be done outdoor >

G
Gamer_- 04.06.20

Temnymi
I trust I don't need them.

I
IgorAppleMAN 04.06.20

How to play with a friend in co-op on the pirates misrepresented Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier?..And is it possible???

K
Kapellimestari 04.06.20

IgorAppleMAN
No, pirates will not work. Would have bought better somewhere at a discount, it's a good game. Online only poor.

o
orstho06 04.06.20

and for 2015, the multiplayer and co-op living in this game, online play people? want to buy purely for cartoons and coop is it worth it?

a
altaydron 04.06.20

orstho06
bought?

S
Sidorovich12 04.06.20

Like if you have a license to play on LAN without Internet connection? There are several computers United in a network, the neo is not connected to the Internet.