3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Regori 04.06.20 03:43 pm

Co-op, if alive. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Is there anyone else plays it? I would like scoopasia with someone, preferably adequate, if you have DLS all is, will be even better. I Uplay: Mr. Longer. To all types of cooperatives, both the mission and other types of cards and matches.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 04.06.20

Regori
I have no money she wanted to buy and the multiplayer is alive or not there

R
Regori 04.06.20

Captain Bad Day
Well, yesterday was able to find the group, but they have long been only team battle left, in other modes the wilderness.

S
Syndicate 2016 04.06.20

Regori
Well, hut the company alive and there is no money on the game I wanted to buy added to the wish list that someone else gave

R
Regori 04.06.20

Captain Bad Day
Well, I'm not sure if steam version is compatible with yupley, even if running through it. I have a friend in the incentive game, but we are unable to connect with each other, perhaps the incentive things go differently and more people, and maybe not at all.

S
Syndicate 2016 04.06.20

Regori
And OK well the Incentive is the identity in the game Uplay vkluchaetsia

J
JUnnAmmED 04.06.20

Regori
Well, I'm not sure if steam version is compatible with yupley
How can it be not compatible,if the game in any case runs in Jublee?

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Here the theme is designed like that, adds a group to the Incentive ))
http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier/russkoe_komyuniti_igry_tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier_dlya_igry_v_co_op-872358/
Direct link to the group Incentive :
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GRFS-Alive/discussions/0/541906348035775438/
Everything is written about the game, crack, etc. painted everything as detailed as possible, to VIDOS ))
I would pogamal MB ))

R
Regori 04.06.20

JUnnAmmED
The same with Far Cry 3, I have the incentive runs through yubikov, but does not see the people of uplay not potrebuetsya, the same Conviction, I have two versions of steam and yupley not see one another

A
Aenmutus 04.06.20

Regori
Steam with upteem working. I yupley, the other trims were all quiet.

g
ge-force 04.06.20

People, there are still those who play in this miracle?), if they are available adds to the game in coop in the nick uple: xGirk

S
Sidorovich12 04.06.20

ge-force
And is it possible to play LAN with dudes in koperativ?
There are several computers that are not connected to the Internet, but are United in a network. I want to play this game, but this beast without the Internet in any does not want.