3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 04.06.20 03:43 pm

Looking for a mod to 1.000.4 did not come overnight (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Years much vision is not the same and nocem hard I began to run, I want to make a night and did not come. It is possible, or not ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.06.20

Mod sleeping bag put and do not worry.

D
Domoi 04.06.20

Well, if I remember correctly....there is a master area where you can stop time in the area. It is for each part and for many versions. 4 version too.

D
Domoi 04.06.20

Master zone this mod

T
Tiem 04.06.20

karbofoss6828
Can. There is a need to deal with files in middelste.
The easiest way - to put, like the above said, Lord of the Zone . There can be always set clear weather and time of day.
In some fashion the rate of flow of time can be set. Put more - and the day lasts forever ;)

k
karbofoss6828 04.06.20

Yes, my Lord, but there is nothing about time. Can anyone give reference to such a Lord :-))

f
fashionfble 04.06.20

Living without the night, as if my planet (referring to your avatar), the eternal day, eternal sunshine, eternal feeling:I am NOT a DRIED fruit, looked at his friend in the hood, lifted the peg, and they both came, pulling tighter belts. And so, the charm of the game is not lost?)

T
Tiem 04.06.20

fashionfble. Vision in humans. the only reason he asked. Each has its own Area....
And Yes, standing on the hill and watch the night amber lit anomalies and projectors the labs ( in fashion, OGSE) - lyapota.
A good suit is also due to the night vision makes night bright.

U
USER_NT 04.06.20

karbofoss6828
Come on dude, that's just scary to run around a dark area, I the atmospheric. I think everyone at least were not alone, from the first roar of a bloodsucker in the basement, where the cache pointer.
Spoiler

k
karbofoss6828 04.06.20

USER_NT wrote:
USER_NTДа okay dude, that's just scary to run around a dark area

Yes no not scary. when already 20 times was all roars and Pookie know by heart.

k
karbofoss6828 04.06.20

Tiem
A good suit is also due to the night vision makes night bright

Yes I have blue NVG, but all solid. In the ERS I have is the Lord and there I make the weather and time of day which I like. Great !!

f
fashionfble 04.06.20

Tiem
That's right, we are not animals, you know)