3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleissandre 04.06.20 03:44 pm

Ceased to run after reinstalling Windows (Far Cry: Primal)

Good day!
Stood on laptop native 7ka, everything was fine, the game run, played of 4 hours per week. And then proizoshel involuntary upgrade to Windows 10. I didn't like it, I started to roll back in their native 7ku. In the process of rolling back the laptop freezes, and so hung about 12 hours. Had to turn off forcibly. As a consequence of the loss of the whole filling, I had to put the left Windows.
After installing Windows and all drivers installed Far Cry Primal. But it does not start. Just opens a window with the skull and crashes with an unknown error.
Installed Far Cry 4 (which I already passed a couple of times before), and it also crashes.
Installed Far Cry 3 - it start normally.
Sinned on the left build of Windows, but now put the license 10s and the same garbage. Does not start.
By the way, all games are licensed, all drivers and DirectX updated.
29 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 04.06.20

Not an expert but I have a feeling(judging by all the screens ) after a restart of the laptop with a video card something happened ... a failure. Better take the laptop to a repair firm ... the PS In the PC would have suggested but the laptop is a complete zero , do not understand not using them * )

A
Aleissandre 04.06.20

Kraicher wrote:
And that is dependent on age. I thought the number Babosov.
I have exactly, because when there is no money, do not come even thought to download something) Although that does not apply to office programs here I...
Bunny wrote:
Try this fix: www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_extreme_inject..
Thanks, did not help)

Yulia Popova wrote:
You have a story that I want to cry.
Yes, it is possible to spare) and Still the Internet is not paid off) the Phone is now a modem was
Nemo wrote:
But a laptop to torment the younger ))))
After 3 years of use, always pulls to look at what it is made of) And my 6th year) I my laptop about 15 times apart, naturally for important cases)

Nervios wrote:
Not an expert but I have a feeling(judging by all the screens ) after a restart of the laptop with a video card something happened ... a failure. Better take the laptop to a repair firm ... the PS In the PC would have suggested but the laptop is a complete zero , do not understand not using them * )
Based on what I said above, not surprised that he has such a problem can be) Well, in General, of course sad) To repair faith does not allow to give) a Joke...)

p.s.
Thank you All for your help, so kindly, everyone was trying to help, even already do not care what Far Cry does not run))

N
Nervios 04.06.20

Aleissandre
Well, at least build yourself up :) And the repairs still need to carry ))

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Aleissandre
so if other games rules work.. so what is it with Primula.. and here.. none of driver update.. latest is crimson 16.2.1/// suggest with a clean slate.. and repak download. after removing the steam version.

P
PIRAT69 04.06.20

Aleissandre wrote:
More and the Internet is not paid off) the Phone is now a modem was
And you still want Dark Souls 3 to buy better Internet pay. And on the issue, something nedostroi

A
Aleissandre 04.06.20

Fei Fong wrote:
so if other games rules work.. so what is it with Primula.. and here.. none of driver update.. latest is crimson 16.2.1/// suggest with a clean slate.. and repak download. after removing the steam version.
This idea originated from the fact that the games are only those that the video card on the minimum salary are now. And again, I say that in the past they worked. And re-installed Windows, they just worked. I usually don't do supernatural to install the game. Everything was done by Steam. But here is that happened after the incident with the interruption.
And thank you for the advice, now I will try.
Badfox88 wrote:
And you still want Dark Souls 3 to buy better Internet pay. And on the issue, something nedostroi
Paid already) And the Dark soul 3 buy think today
Kraicher wrote:
Well, you category sissy. ))) That's your problem. ))) Yes, and the demagogue. Movies, software and music are you shaking with pleasure. You are also duplicitous. I hate such people. one word. ))
Yes, I'm two-faced bastard) But I do not hide it) So that the deceiver this is not the appropriate word, no one cheated)

D
DarknessCM 04.06.20

C++, Direkth, Microsoft.Net Framework to help You, and You will be happy!

A
Aleissandre 04.06.20

Fei Fong wrote:
Friend, it's a start....)))
Don't know what eventually helped, but I put what you said, then it's something else offered to put then in panel AMD also put some kind of driver that gave the error"loadlibrary failed with error 1114, I corrected, then it seems to put again some driver. And it worked)
And even FIFA 17))
Thank you very much))

Y
Yuliya Popova 04.06.20

Aleissandre
men do not regret ) They will only get stronger!