3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rad_666 04.06.20 03:45 pm

Modification (Tom Clancy's The Division)

How to use them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 04.06.20

Choose weapon press F - set any modification.

R
Rad_666 04.06.20

Curling it first. Modify weapons can only install the individual elements. Use the modification is impossible. She's just not selected. And drag Parukarka this crap

M
Mangusto_ZOG 04.06.20

Rad_666
If you're on the modifications of the equipment, the equipment should be slots for modifications. Weapons they are not modificeres.

R
Rad_666 04.06.20

Ie is a modification for the gear? The issue with opening slot for modification there is clear. But on some versions is written for the weapons? Or is it the complexity of the localization?

L
Lapik_MF 04.06.20

Rad_666
Modification of weapons designed for certain weapons (now wrapped), i.e. modification to the gun you can put on the rifle and Vice versa.

Enchanted armor you can put any, but only in clothes.

G
Givemethedust 04.06.20

Weapon mods add bonus damage, so called, but put on the armor. Mods for weapons and armor are in different sections, should not be confused.

F
Frempant 04.06.20

Rad_666
There are two kinds of modifications for things ( not for weapons). The first is integrated modification efficiency. It complements any bonus abilities(which, it should be written). And severe damage is altered modification.." and it is divided into further three types: weapons-inserting thing, increases in/with your weapons, stamina-increases the health and the electronics-increases your power skill. Something like that :D

R
Rad_666 04.06.20

Frempant
Thank you, now everything fell into place.

E
Evgen310 04.06.20

Hello! tell me where to find the drawing of the grenade launcher for the X-45

B
BlackBooker 04.06.20

Peace be with you! someone tell me where to get a drawing for modification of equipment:weapons, power 34? the seller who is standing in front of the subway is only on stamina! thanks in advance!!

Y
YOKELFUCKALL 04.06.20

And how to insert these modifications?