3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem85 04.06.20 03:45 pm

If you register a new account, it will stay in the game?

Hello! Want to sell PS4 in my library there are games, if I get from your profile and register a new account will your new account with these games?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem85 04.06.20

Thank you!!! Plan to move to PS4 Pro. After purchase Proshka, go to your profile and all of my purchased games will be in the library? All right?

A
Artem85 04.06.20

Before replacing, transferring or disposing of the PS4™ system, follow these steps to delete your account Sony Entertainment Network and other information. This will help to protect your personal data and prevent their unauthorized use by third parties.

Data backup
If necessary, you can copy saved data, screenshots, and some other files that are stored on your PS4™ system to a USB storage device. Read more about backing up data, see the system Initialization PS4
During initialization, the PS4 system settings are restored to default values and erases all accounts and user data saved on the PS4 system. To initialize the system, go to (Settings), [Initialization], [Initialize PS4], [Full].
Notes
When you initialize the PS4 system, all stored on the settings and data will be deleted. To cancel this operation possible, so be sure not to delete important data by mistake. Deleted data cannot be recovered.
Do not turn off the PS4 system, during initialization. This can lead to damage to the system.

The question is, after the initialization of the system will remain in the game? Something hard to believe

x
xogan 04.06.20

Артем85
I understand you want the ps4 to sell and take Proshka. And so that you don't want to leave the old ACC? In General, throw off the old PS4 settings to default. And bought proshko > Loginov in the old account, and there will be games already. The only thing you will have to re-download through the store, and will fly sohranki

A
Artem85 04.06.20

Yes that's right, Proshka want to take. Don't want the ACC to leave because the PS4 sell another person. Save everything onto a flash drive threw, so nothing lost.
If the initialization is done, as described above, then the game probably another person will not remain, do you think?
Or simply just leave your account and not to do any kind of initialization. Just get out of Akka, registered with the new guy and all. And then I proshko in your ACC will go and download all of your games. And I will proshko my games and that dude who buys me a PS4. All right or not?

w
warp 37 04.06.20

Артем85 wrote:
Don't want the ACC to leave because the PS4 sell another person.
And what hinders to make banal hardreset to retain the account? Then with a new platform to him go, and that's all. The buyer will be the new account to do on your PS4.

A
Artem85 04.06.20

warp 37
Yes, in principle nothing prevents. I just want to know whether there will be a new user my games?

F
Filis 04.06.20

Артем85
It is not worth it, too horse price tag Proshka.