3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 04.06.20 03:45 pm

Whether to expand the city? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Just read the news that developed took the game on Avatar
And Divison that you all scored?
I thought at least the Central island is completely done.
Anyone that knows about this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 04.06.20

v hlam
Spoiler

F
Flavius Eugenius 04.06.20

v hlam
In addition to the Massive game is being developed by 3 studios.Secondly ,the announcement of a new game does not prevent to continue to support The Division.In General, the new game is at least a year is in the works, but the add-on came out.Expect soon the announcement of the second picker and its details.
Dok Rolf
What new parts is it?

e
evil.burmistroff 04.06.20

v hlam
this is the last DLS all the game is officially scored
well release a couple of patches , dobavlyaya new bugs and all.

e
evil.burmistroff 04.06.20

Dok Rolf
you Bethke played?

Z
Ziyaudin Ziyathanov 04.06.20

Dok Rolf
hat...passed the game and have nothing to do...doesn't make sense until there is full pvp and open world in multiplayer

D
Divi Filius 04.06.20

Of course there will be

B
Beringer 04.06.20

Will there be further expansion of the content depends on several factors. First, it is necessary to consider that they have much experience in creating online worlds and keeping them up to date for a long time. The latest patch shows that they started to try the method free trial of the game te game store for real. For the maintenance of the servers need the money. If the game store will generate revenue, as the game in principle, to expand certainly will.

In the future perhaps there will be play areas which can be accessed via a premium account. A change of appearance, the extension cache. This is what every player at least once but will spend their money. Let's see what will be the announcement of a second season pass.

d
dima 353 04.06.20

I like the new area in the dark zone. I think it will be future expansion in the dark zone there, the fences are closed on the following area in the dark zone. and that there ships were

F

Dok Rolf
Wildlands and The Division are two different games with different developers, different concept and the idea itself.I'm not talking about the setting, lore, etc.

B
Beringer 04.06.20

Flavius Eugenius

So. When I went to MBT I think that the games are similar because one developer. Similar points have but games are different. Wildlands reminded me more farkray from a third party. Additionally, the world drug kortela, Bandos Latin American style creates its atmosphere. The game is good, but still I liked the Division.

F

Boehringer
The developer is not one.Over Wildlands are 7 studios on The division worked 4 studios.Out of this number, only Ubisoft Annecy. Participated in both projects and it is only because of Its contribution in both cases is negligible during development.