3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HellHound81 04.06.20 03:45 pm

The problem with closed-Fights for settlers (Fallout 4)

Hi, this problem in the sanctuary 88 the majority of settlers do not equip the PIP-boy when you add in inv. only two of the PIP-boy suited up and from Clem and settlers who came later, this is a bug or only certain settlers can wear a PIP-boy?

PS Play the pirates repak from Hatab

PS Oh yeah forgot to ask and companions can wear a PIP-boy?
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 04.06.20

Agent Venom
I have the same problem, but helps results one settler immediately 5 or more PIP-boy. I understand that only residents of the shelter can use the pip-boy.

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

PIP fights for everyone,for free!!

t
trill26 04.06.20

A manual to equip the impossible? Try to allocate with the cursor and press the T

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

trill26
With the PIP-boy it doesn't work. It automatically suits up and disappears from the inventory of a settler.
Agent Venom
Also, not all equips. Any system not found.
Agent Venom wrote:
PS Oh yeah forgot to ask and companions can wear a PIP-boy?
No.YES!
Kirill22092
Hmm... have to try... anyway they have a bunch accumulated. Are they respawn each time at the Shelter. As the suits.

L
L0neWanderer 04.06.20

Agent Venom
Console: equipitem 00021b3b. Naturally in advance by clicking on the NPC with the PIP-boy inventory, and you will be happy.

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

Gave it a try. Gave 5 pieces - does not help. Gave to the max it worked. What PS took not 1 thing but three! In the same way and partner can give. Distributed to all Asylum PIP-boy:-)

H
HellHound81 04.06.20

BlackTigerTK
dimsink1
BlackTigerTK
thanks for the tips

G
Gur1 04.06.20

The same problem, but..... problems of blacks of the Sheriff do not excite )

P
Pepin3d 04.06.20

Spices I re-started on the patch 1.6 for the sake of asylum. Ran CeTO was built there and scored. All crooked and damp because that is still beta.
Wait until the release.

S
SaveX3 04.06.20

Pepin3d
Completed addition of refuge, a single bug is not caught.

G
Gur1 04.06.20

Pepin3d
I have only bug with eboyi and was still a problem with the electricity, which was in itself, and besides this problem was in a form that is not clear, it was a bug or really a gazebo simulated work electricians after a serious accident)))

D
Dzhon Hokkins 04.06.20

Gur1
And also the excellent work of the console , on which the Gazebo is not once mentioned - often do not use , punish ) .

P
Pepin3d 04.06.20

SaveX3
you just do not know what the bugs)))

M
Martinika 04.06.20

.Well, you, it's so obvious (the developers stop ... I can't smile as wide ) - it is necessary to first empty the blue chest, which makes jumpsuits and peep-fighting (at the entrance to the refuge on the right), i.e. to pick up all the kits that it has had time to appear. Then equip the settlers giving everyone everything at once (always at least five that were passed on one by one) peep-fights. Sometimes equips a settler (or somewhere on nykat) more than one PIP-boy, but the rest you can take back and equip the next.
And don't ask me how it was computed ))). To send what if your resume for the position of tester Gazebo. All good.

o
oliwer63 04.06.20

...and how to remove PIP-boy with a partner who knows?

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

oliwer63
targetID.drop id amount