3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDaryaI 17.10.19 04:04 am

Problems with genetics (The Sims 4)

Hello all
On the third day after installing the new Repack from hatab version 1.52 checked the website there was a problem with genetics in the game. Newborns Sims inherit traits of parents, the character is born with a random appearance. For example in white, red and blue-eyed Sims born dark-skinned brown-eyed child.
I decided that the problem is in the mod, I removed a few turns, checked, still bad. Then, when nothing happened, I removed the entire Mods folder, loaded the old save game, and again, genetics does not work.
Vulgar in the extreme and reinstalled the game - didn't help either.
I would have thrown off the whole problem on a pirated version, but the first two days everything was fine genetics. All were born like their parents.
Now I'm just at a loss and want to understand what's going on here, and of course solve the problem...
Can anyone tell if removing the mods and reinstalling did not help?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Celesty 17.10.19

I have the same problem, thought at first that strikes me is that not like children, then still understand what is not. Two girls sisters were born with looks almost the same, but parents do not like. Stand alone mod - WickedWhims, but he was always, had no problems. Also repak from hatab

C
Celesty 17.10.19

Revered English-language forum of EA, this bug is all in the new patch. And it only applies to mermaids, if children are born from a mermaid + human or mermaid + mermaid, they do not inherit the genetics, but just have a random appearance. Hopefully, that will soon be fixed.

C
Celesty 17.10.19

By the way, if the character editor to create a child from 2 Sims, it's all right, genetics work

I
IDaryaI 17.10.19

CELESTY's
Got it, thanks, will wait

S
Stockton_Slap 17.10.19

The children of a neighbor

I
IDaryaI 17.10.19

Remap
Something like that. Sleeping with one and become pregnant like the other...??♀app

p
puxman 17.10.19

The addition of the ISLAND made a lot of bugs and until it's fixed and will release a patch we all got money problems in the game. But the problems in the game after this add-on has a lot. And EA is not much in a hurry to fix bugs in the game...
Not only that, always after each update need mods to update, so the ISLAND brought the errors on these moments and content that I had not sinned and all worked fine.