3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fei Fong 04.06.20 03:46 pm

I love it with the little wife of a Baron)) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

--
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Anna, is the wife, she's not in the city, and in the marshes, swamps. But Tamara, as time in the city, in Ochsenfurt brother fisherman. If you were already in Sochi and spoke to Tamara, then back to the Baron and tell me what she said. Then, go to rescue his wife, with the Baron, he asks, unless of course, you found out that she on the moor. As generally, it is possible to get lost in quests? There's also all very clear, complete just the main branch and in any case, I will move on.

R
Refresh2002 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Look at the marshes.There is a small village with children

L
Lagarium 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Follow the quest witch Hunt . Next, complete the quest touch dry, and after quests Mistress of the forest, Whispering hill. Then you can drag your carcass to the Baron.

T
TheKep 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Complete quest with Keir Mets, there in the cave will talk to her about witches krivokapich marshes

0ldush 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Sorry for offtopic, but can you write properly?

O
Oleg V 04.06.20

marshes to Severo-East of the lake in the center of the map, keira Metz to the North-West of the lake in the center of the map, the map task, they are not marked, you can find them yourself...

h
hoursdragon 04.06.20

0ladushek
And it is not evident that he is not Russian, so maybe it's worth understanding?

Q
QUlCK 04.06.20

Bupycop
I have a question
Spoiler Anna could be saved or she will die anyhow? The same question about the Baron?

m
maksimasis 04.06.20

QUlCK
Spoilerly to kill the spirit tree (I do not remember as precisely is called) that Anna will not die and the Baron not to hang himself. But in this case, the witches eat children...

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

maksimasis
If you do not kill the Tree spirit,Anna will not die.Die village Steigerhof.But most of you this horse would not see

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

I hate when you write don't help but I love it

P
Pachakutiq Yupanki 04.06.20

The spirit of the Forest - kill p. C. as an evil demon and never save!!! Anna Krivohlavek swamps and IMHO in the end she suffered the deserved punishment...abortion is a sin.
And without Baron in Velenje will start CHAOS.

V
Vyxyxol 04.06.20

Sspoilersite will please you.
Help, good people!
We ourselves are not local,
Starving and wander
Arrived on treatment
Stole a document.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 04.06.20

Pachakutiq Yupanki
In Vranica in any case, there will be chaos if the wife survives, she will go to the roof and the Baron leave with her.

W
Widukind 04.06.20

The eternal debate: to save the Baron's children... Probably for many years will still argue on this topic

B
Bupycop 04.06.20

QUlCK
maksimasis
[Denis]
In short, it's such advisers who advise in exactly on the turn)) If not to kill the spirit in the tree, Anna in the best case will die almost immediately because it will be turned into a monster, but for a short time spell, so she had to talk to the Baron and the daughter(there will be a mini quest which can even worsen the situation), after her rescue, and if you kill the spirit of the tree, its fate will remain unknown, in General the Baron will take her and will to carry on world, in search of the sorcerer, able to cure.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

Bupycop
It just so happened that I was the first passage of the first tree spirit was released,then went to Anna,then to Steigern.And when I helped the Baron,my Anna has not been turned into a monster.It was very strange that the host was not aware of the release of the spirit of the tree.Apparently,this turn I missed

m
maksimasis 04.06.20

Bupycop
I passed this quest 1.5 years ago and may confuse something, but, as I remember, if not to kill the spirit tree he will save his children, the witches will not be happy and punish the Anna, because she was unable to discharge its responsibilities, turning it into a HEX (I don't remember exactly) and soon she will die... Well, at least when I passed by, that killed the spirit of the forest and in the end Anne had survived (though crazy), the Baron hung himself and began to carry his wife around the world in order to find the witch doctor who will straighten her out.

V
Vyxyxol 04.06.20

Bupycop
Actually the contrary. Ie if you kill the spirit of Anna alive and well, though not in itself, and, therefore, if you release spirit, Anne, as a punishment for the oversight of the children, transformed by the witches in the water woman.
Fei Fong
Well, so daviti wisdom Wake up so pesat. Three Zhi. F televizori, f the Internet, President f Ukash svaih wakes so pesat. Into a three Zhi fsem. Neither ruskam isice MS f school, but the vet?
Solenoceridae generation, bldzhad.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

maksimasis
If Anna will turn into a monster,she can remove the spell.There's mystery,to solve it it is necessary by selecting an item in the selection