3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bananazzzbenq 04.06.20 03:47 pm

The problem with the passage.The game crashes after talking to Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During the battle for kaer morhen,after he helped Triss to fight back.The call begins and when Triss sprashivat that ernabella the game crashes.Help!
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 04.06.20

Turn down video settings to low, turn on windowed mode, maybe even need to lock FPS to 30 fps. After passing the place but I give it back.
p.s.We pulled up the flights on the cut scenes, to the gray generation... With each patch only added bugs.

E
Edvin24251 04.06.20

Heard somewhere that treated multiple restarts.

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

bananazzzbenq
Had the same thing with a GTX560 after replacing it the problem of the crashes disappeared. What is your configuration of iron?

b
bananazzzbenq 04.06.20

Towelie75
Intel Core i5-4210U CPU 1.70 GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM 6 GB
GeForce 820M

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

bananazzzbenq
Weak laptop, try for minimal graphics to put in the battle for KM there is or otherwise solve with this iron. Well, or like there was somewhere config for low PC in the mod, but there seems to count on the screen is quite crappy.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Yes the game is on medium quality requires 2 gig vidyuhi... on the Low then put back.. and 6 operatives is not enough for the struggle in kaera.. I from 8 to 12 and added a couple of fps got...
PS/ Where can I get the recipe for the elixir Orioles from poison.. there are superior and need normal)))?

b
bananazzzbenq 04.06.20

Towelie75да at least the minimum salary, even at medium it still crashes when Triss asks what ernabella though for the entire game missions have never been

b
bananazzzbenq 04.06.20

Towelie75
a link to config possible?if not difficult

G
Guest 23.01.22

Did you find any solutions ? I'm running with a RTX3080 and a RYZEN 9 CPU...