3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 04.06.20 03:47 pm

Is it worth buying? (Overwatch)

Good night, all. Sitting with a friend on Skype and watching the tournament, the COP talking about Overwatch. Was wondering, will I have the game. Looked up the forum on battlnet and figured that the low should be, but what do you say?

Characteristics of my PC
Processor AMD Athlon TM II x4 630 2.8 GHz
Graphics card GTS 450 1 gb
8 gb of RAM
Windows 7 64-bit

Very sorry if not write back and if most of the similar questions on the forum is sick))
PS When I bought GTA5, too, thought that species only the minimum, and how surprised I was when the game put a gun to the average
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 04.06.20

The low will be 60 frames.

I
Ishamael 04.06.20

Your system is better to play Paladins. The game is free with smaller requirements to the hardware and identical gameplay. The Russian-speaking community have Paladins higher at times

T
Tvoy Tovarisch Ilich 04.06.20

on my ancient laptop and went on your even more

U
UnrealGame 04.06.20

identical gameplay. The Russian-speaking community have Paladins higher at times
I am at the moment reading tea choked, you don't joke, it's dangerous for you and for people reading this.

C
Cadavr3 04.06.20

UnrealGame
Two tea master , and on the issue of my computer is identical to yours (only stronger video card), will not worry.

A
Andrey Korolev 04.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
go, I have to work with 4 gigs of operatives vidyuhi nvidia hd 4470 on low 60 fps gives

T
Tessa4ka 04.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
Surprisingly over very well optimized)

M
Morgan Yu 04.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
The game is more demanding on the CPU than the graphics card, much like Battlefield 1

M
Makar_AS8 04.06.20

Thanks for all the answers) Then start to save money on over.

E
EFIMn 04.06.20

Played the free weekend the game went would have bought but the price tag of 2000 rubles ustanavlivaet

d
deny666 04.06.20

EFIMn
so recently the game is 999 rubles worth.

M
Makar_AS8 04.06.20

deny666
Already bought at a discount)