3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 04.06.20 03:47 pm

Killer ships not appearing although the signal is 99.93 percent. (Fallout 4)

can anyone knows the console command for pulling this tumannik from the ground. tell me.
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 04.06.20

daf123er
what makes you think that he's underground?? maybe you didn't get to him?? the signal must not only be in percent should trigger a script that you're his tamanika found

n
nestrbob 04.06.20

daf123er
I have the search signal was gone and there was a message that the object was found , but I didn't see it . I looked around , found no one and went to the shore , and there he walks . Interestingly , in 300 meters from the point of loss of signal . There probably the same beacon as when searching for the liquidator in the Institute .

D
D1D3 04.06.20

Old Longfellow it is necessary to take partners, because he gives you this quest. After tumannik he appears from under the water even with 80% signal and attacks you.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.06.20

tcl to dive into the ground. I have this already happened, it was necessary to deal with the leader of the bandits - and it was gone. It appeared, under the ground sat.

D1D3 wrote:
Old Longfellow is necessary to take in partners
Got the quest and went without the old man, only after the murder of tumannik had to go to him to report.

Золотко555 wrote:
maybe you didn't get to him?? the signal must not only be in percent should trigger a script that you're his tamanika found
Went at the signal and saw peacefully grazing of tumannik by 60%.

B
Basil44 04.06.20

this tumannik sharp as diarrhea. for him to run need faster, and OD over quickly.
so it was just 60%, and again! 28.