3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marat.haliloff 17.10.19 04:04 am

The problem with the gamepad (Prey (2017))

The people, help, all over the place anywhere there is no solution to my problem.
In General was updated to version 1.05 and the game stopped to see the xbox 360 controller, in other games everything works fine, what could be the reason?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
miniesterstvo 17.10.19

marat.haliloff
wireless?

G
Godulon 17.10.19

problems should not as with wire and bespread should work but better game with a keyboard is I'm just a shooter with clave

m
marat.haliloff 17.10.19

miniesterstvo
Yes wireless, in other games everything works fine.

ScariN
should not but the problem is, my situation is such that the PC can play only with a gamepad, the system unit is connected to TV.

G
Godulon 17.10.19

the monitor is not present? try to preconnecting receiver will not help postoronnei use the program x360ce gamepad Emulator often helped me

m
miniesterstvo 17.10.19

marat.haliloff
Well I have a similar situation arises in some games, when I include a pad after starting the game. Well, try to change compatibility. Or remove the wood on the pad and re-download

s
svs1s 17.10.19

The problem is in the version 1.05. Somewhere on the steam forum there is a description of the solution

m
marat.haliloff 17.10.19

svs1s
give me a link please I can't find

s
svs1s 17.10.19

marat.haliloff
Litter is not the incentive. https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/925-preyxinputfix but I haven't tried, just downloaded the Repack 1.04 after potrahatsya half day with 1.05

m
marat.haliloff 17.10.19

svs1s
found the fix, I filled in the file on NG to make it work maybe, all thanks, solved)

j
jestshok 17.10.19

marat.haliloff
My friend,you're super...Tell everyone how you decided where the fix took,files prey do not.

T
Tigra 17.10.19

jestshok
If still relevant, catch - https://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/19/?

P
Panko 17.10.19

Just today thought of as the repak game version 1.5 to run the controller for a long time nothing came of it, but after unsuccessful attempts and searches, I decided to read the Version History for this mod Prey XInput Fix in mod version 0.5 provided the fix Upgraded to game version v1.06, ie it would be logical that the earlier version of the mod would be for earlier versions of the game (Repack, I have version 1.5). I tried to run the game with the 0.4 version of the mod and the game start, and the Xbox 360 gamepad was working.

a
awqmassa 17.07.20

Hello
I would like to return to the topic. My Prey has attracted attention only recently. To play it really cool lying on the couch in front of the big screen with a gamepad. But at this point why the XInput Fix
not working. Tried almost all versions of fix and different versions of the game. Gamepad won't start in any.
Although half a year ago everything went well. (repak was v1.05 - mod v 0.4 and the emulsion was used x360ce_x64) vrug What happened why the old files are no longer rabotosposobnosty. Now when you add a file dinput8 in the game the emulsion posto issues - unsupported file game.
I will be glad if there are experts knowledgeable in this subject.

a
awqmassa 17.07.20

The issue was resolved.
In my case xinput1_3 need to replace xinput9_1.
Option passed with the 1.04 version of the game without applying the fix.