3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 04.06.20 03:48 pm

Hacked. CPY, respect you. (Just Cause 3)

New hint from CPY ! Parachuting in a wasteland while stalking deers? That would be fun . Finally hacked JC-3 !!!)))
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

airstorm wrote:
Well... long live the pirates
Since when do pirates have something there hacked? The pirates are able to earn on stupid pop'apah with advertising. The scene has always been separate from these characters. The usual stupid of lechery

a
airstorm 04.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann wrote:
The usual stupid of lechery
:D
You have a few scant understanding of pirates. Imagine the captain, boatswain, helmsman, quartermaster, carpenter, gunner, XO, cabin boy, sailor, cook, powder monkey... and the ship's doctor are not uncommon. Now substitute in here who you want, from hacker to lichera. And in vain you so are leechers, roundnose call them. While the leech shakes, he also gives the means contributed to the common cause. And already downloaded and can distribute more than one day/month/year ... yeah, such a little, but there. In the end, any member of the pirate crews in fact a pirate, anyway.

I
IvanSUPERMAN23 04.06.20

B
Bolshoy kretin 04.06.20

not only jc3 hacked... more Sherlock and mad max)

w
winni madison 04.06.20

Mad max has long passed

B
Bolshoy kretin 04.06.20

winni madison
Yeah, with another tablet only)

I
IvanSUPERMAN23 04.06.20

Goodbye old version of denovo.Good luck CPY crack new version of denovo the following fit games.

S
Sprintin 04.06.20

she was worth the fuck for those who bought the lark, but even with the discount the incentive of 400 rubles was.

I've been on the max does not understand, it is already broke, I went when it just came out.
overall, well done!

V
VitGun 04.06.20

Sprintin
Max was hacked with an old version of denova. In this version there was some bug with the map, developed released an update correcting this bug + updated the security that nobody could break.

E
Edvins 04.06.20

While the last Sherlock was not hacked. What the ... need to push through misinformation?!

K
Kovboy belomor 04.06.20

EdvinsНе know what Sherlock.But shake Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (2016) PC .CPY rule.

N
Next-gen2015 04.06.20

FIFA 17 would have...)) well Done CPY, a low bow))

b
bazilews 04.06.20

Guys,and who Sherlock was playing?As the game in General?

D
Dimonatello 04.06.20

th do not help exploding bridge in the mission

U
UnknownAssassin 04.06.20

Remove the comment dude other banks slaves for something that gave referring to pirated content.

P
Podvipodvertov 04.06.20

I never played it, and even now still under the question I have is, whether to swing or not. Therefore, I believe that Genova useless if you don't want to buy, then you will never buy, it is better to score just like I did with dishonored 2. Hacked - play, no - to hell with it.

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

guys, I have 10 wines, who-thread faced with broken save games on this version??? indexing files in folder is enabled, all the rest of the game with tablets and SHIT keeps

s
smitersan 04.06.20

But, this game is just hard 750ti 4 gb ozu

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

The game must be saved at checkpoints or on the screen should be written what is the preservation??? at the bottom left of the flashing floppy, but it is necessary to exit Windows and all have to play again, played until the point when you need to get on the helicopter, maybe it should be later saved or sohranki at each point all the same?

K
Kloggmonkey 04.06.20

smitersan
RAM little. should be at least 8GB