3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkGenius 04.06.20 03:48 pm

The passage on \"gold\" race in the location \"Warehouse brick factory\" (Far Cry 4)

I can not go for gold race in the location Warehouse brick factory. This is a travesty: a meal without collisions, in turns consists of exactly, but still faster than 1:33 cannot pass. Even tried before to get in the car, to push it closer to the first check-point using the machine, standing - does not help. Who was this race of gold and how?
3 Comments
Sort by:
e
evilqueen1995 04.06.20

I also can't get through.( The second day already there nerve cells are left. Was максимум1.31. The woman said, like if you fall use the wing suit. But that's where it is it can be used ?

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

DarkGenius
Алина0_0
In this race I never had enough to gold from one to a tenth of a second.
almost...
But to stay within 1:30 is still possible. To save a few missing milliseconds, you need to:
-- luck (the animals are not always successfully located on the route);
-- go along the shortest route (not necessarily pass through the center of the rings is enough to catch at least the edge);
- try to enter the turns on the inner circle and not to drift (this will keep the maximum speed);
-- on a sharp turn on the downhill end of the alignment have to be perfect to fit in the narrow gap between a passing car and the bars on the side (i.e. around the car to the left).
the hardest place to race
And then you will be
GOLD!!! :)))

E
Eremite_City 04.06.20

Paul_SH
I have gold and one tenth! ;)
Spoiler