3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.06.20 03:49 pm

Math. Where to start? Tell me.

Enrolled in the University. There is higher mathematics. Which, of course, you can order, but I want to understand it. And it is necessary to start learning with class commercials, with 7, probably. Well. Tell me any good website with material for preparation for higher mathematics.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeckJagger 04.06.20

Anything difficult there is not present. In my opinion, easier to program 10-11 class, if the brain is working as it should.

D
Devil208 04.06.20

DeckJagger
In your opinion? You studied there or studying? You advise me something. I zaochke and learn material we don't razzhovyvat. In order to understand this, I need class 7 to start.

C
CTOMATOLOG 04.06.20

Know a good website, he used a couple of times. Program 1-2 courses is chewed very thoroughly and with examples. The website:http://mathprofi.EN/

D
Devil208 04.06.20

CTOMATOLOG
Also on the same site came across today. Now studying. Thank you.

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

Devil208
start with the multiplication tables

D
Devil208 04.06.20

Spirin Evgeny
What, here so soon with the multiplication tables?

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

Devil208
this is the basis of mathematics

R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

Spirin Evgeny wrote: this is the basis of mathematics
this is the basis of arithmetic, and not mathematics. In math you can divide by zero, in arithmetic it is impossible, and so on.

V
Verzor 04.06.20

Two years have passed. With something started? ))

Ruprecht Klinsmann
Anywhere to zero cannot be split.

R

Versor
You can only get an undefined infinity, and that if it refers to absolute zero, which in fact does not exist.

V
Verzor 04.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
No, you cannot. And no undefined infinity does not exist. There is just infinity.

R

Versor
Clear.

P
Podvipodvertov 04.06.20

And I don't know math and never knew. I'm 28 years old and I even the multiplication table don't know, and to add and subtract numbers with more than one zero, I can't. And I to shit.