3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Top_Gun 04.06.20 03:49 pm

Cold 45 hit points (Diablo 2)

Potracheno pg na Um Ohm Vex Gul

29 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 04.06.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
jinxed vircom? ;D
See Ms. Kold 45 welded! Everything works as intended.

T
Top_Gun 04.06.20

vygidy je net, esli ya ubil, dopustim, pg na vex, poka svarilsya fire 25hp, kotoriy stand ~ ist mal

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Top_Gun, I'm sorry, but what prevents it to use myself? 25 - below your dignity? :D
damn it, I'm getting too old for this shit © :-)

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

Tupizm what else. The same as to aim to knock out travice sur, to catch him in the 10,000 run, and the intermediate embossed there is a rumble and a vex is to not pick up.
What's stopping after every more or less good cooking to use the new Board? Don't understand...

T
Top_Gun 04.06.20

__Slayer__
ya hotel ego pobedit')
Obsessed
ya uje mesyacov 5 nikogo ne ka4al. voobwe vlom. tupo pokupayu pg, varyu sk prodayu, opyat' pokupayu itd. sometimes between delom na begayu pindla, sobirayu lld-persa, delaetsya vse nespewno. how-to I'm getting too old for this shit © :-)

_
__Slayer__ 04.06.20

Top_Gun
All the same, you viigral)

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Top_Gun, and why the HECK to cook skillery for others?! =) what is the essence of the game is to stew in one pot with I on servery? :D is your perf DF do not want blissco swing?
if all this has already passed stage, I can give good advice to the PM. ;D

T
Top_Gun 04.06.20

Obsessed
Dlya kogo nado u menya est itak sk'. Ot blizz bueee. Poka prosto run4ika sobrat'. Potom if interes k igre podnimetsya mojet pvp chara kakogo-nibud' soberu, cheby to conquer the PVP-ladder))

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Top_Gun, blissboy would have won! :D