3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vu-Han 04.06.20 03:51 pm

Your opinion (Pokemon GO)

Now on the news they said that Pokemon GO invented by the CIA. do you think it is true or false¿
If true, then when our bodies finally come up with a similar game¿ Hunt in our Russian play. Gulman though sacred to Russia but is not the same
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 04.06.20

Waiting for the release of Pioner GO Middle East Edition. Then these lemmings even bring benefits, the last time in their meaningless life.

f
fog666666 04.06.20

Denovo is

S
SaIIIa 04.06.20

can and invented, Yes only to sense from it to the CIA? max good for search ex-wives and the lost brothers. Nothing against a terrorism it does not roll. And that games certainly not in the phone, that's for sure.

R
Richards 04.06.20

Good game, but not immediately good smartphone and a decent Internet connection, as for me it is better to spend money on buying 1070гтх.

A
Amphetamine9999 04.06.20

Don't care about it

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

Vu-Han
Pokemon GO invented by the CIA. do you think it is true or false¿

The CIA? - This is probably the Malakhov and the first channel came up. But there are alternative opinions.

1 version of the ROC company pokemon invented godless soton to tempt spiritual Orthodox citizens leading Holy lives.

2 according to the version of Ren TV pokémon was invented by the ancient alien race observing us from the depths of space millions of years.

3 version miloro pokemon this the game of the century invented by Helen malyshevoy a 10 out of 10 you are going to play the whole planet to ostanavlivatsya, to walk and to drop Zhyr.

T
The Slender Man 04.06.20

Protocol10
Okay ROC, Ren and clear, but the soap ru do with it?

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

The Slender Man
well, it's in the style of mylora to post all sorts of crazy stuff, especially about the opening of the British scientists. On shorter invented.

Version miloro : British scientists have discovered that pokemon was invented in NASA to divert people's attention from the rapidly approaching earth asteroid that will destroy earth in 2833 year.

M
MagicCover 04.06.20

Vu-Han wrote:
they said on the news that Pokemon GO invented by the CIA
well, you goof
Vu-Han wrote:
do you think it is true or false¿
Yes! Yes! of course the truth! and the sun rises in the West and sets in the East and after the summer follows spring, and winter the autumn, I've been surprised how many idiots around lol

O
OMEGA 04.06.20

Vu-Han wrote:
Now on the news they said that Pokemon GO invented by the CIA.
Let me guess, REN-TV?

V
Vu-Han 04.06.20

OMЕGA
no.not the Ren-TV and NTV

D
Den 04.06.20

Protocol10
and you quote
- Game developer: Niantic Labs. Domestic start-up Google. Connection Google with Big Brother Google (lol!) themselves, I go a little deeper.
- Niantic founded by John and Hank (John Hanke), also founded Keyhole, Inc. (Keyhole ) is a project to map the surface of repurchased all the same Google and created on its base with Google-maps, Google-Earth, Google Streets.
- Now, watch the hands! Keyhole, Inc was co-sponsored by a venture capital Fund In-Q-Tel. This is the Foundation of the CIA, it is officially established in 1999.
Through the above-mentioned applications, have been important challenges:
- Updated mapping of the surface of the planet, including the road base and so on. But once the maps-kilometrovki was considered strategic and confidential. Civil card even specially made error.
- Cars-robots from Google Streets looked in all the alleys, kartografirovanie our cities, cars, person...
There was one problem. How to peek into our homes, basements, tree-lined avenues, barracks, a Federal office and so on, down the list?
And what do you think? All the same company and Niantic Labs releases genius viral toy, new-fangled virtual reality technology.
Once you download the app and give it the appropriate rights (access to camera, microphone, gyroscope, GPS, connected devices, including the USB, etc.), and your phone immediately vibrates, informing about the presence of the first three pokémon! (The first three always appear immediately and are nearby).
The game requires them to shoot from all sides, happily rewarding you with success. But at the same time getting a photo of the room where you are, including the coordinates and the angle of the phone.
Congratulations to you! You have just taken a picture of your apartment! To explain further?
By the way, installing the game you agree to the terms of the offer. And it is not simple. Niantic you are officially warned: We cooperate with government agencies and private companies. We may disclose to them any information about you or your child.... But who is reading?
And there are paragraph 6: our program does not have the ability to query your browser's Do not track -don't follow me. In other words - I have followed and will follow.
So, in addition to voluntary and joyful mapping of everything, open up another fun opportunity.
For example, samiznaetekto want to know what is being done in the building, say, the state Duma? And dozens of deputies, cleaners, journalists vibrates the phone: Pikachu next!!!. And happy citizens will extract their smartphones, activating cameras, microphones, GPS, gyroscopes... And spun in place, staring at the screen loading channels of communication with terabytes of video...
Bingo! The world had again changed, the world has changed. Welcome to a new era.

b
bmw 7 e38 04.06.20

M
Mamosha 04.06.20

so what? well, who cares that you have a carpet on the wall? Do not care that the CIA what do I do? That and the coup system no one dares to do, because the whole world will die if you remove the money. Defies belief, will not know what to do and how to feed each other. Calm down you all have been under control, now has the highest number of slaves worldwide than ever. So do not exaggerate what new Pokemon or the Klondike created in order to see what you have in your pants.

M
Mordok 04.06.20

Den
- Game developer: Niantic Labs. Domestic start-up Google. Connection Google with Big Brother Google (lol!) themselves, I go a little deeper.
- Niantic founded by John and Hank (John Hanke), also founded Keyhole, Inc. (Keyhole ) is a project to map the surface of repurchased all the same Google and created on its base with Google-maps, Google-Earth, Google Streets.
Yes? But what if mobile on the Android is not banned? There is also Google, and the CIA.. Only the devil is not grazed.

Sometimes it is necessary and head off to include, not only the text at loggerheads.

D
Den 04.06.20

Mordok
This view, just take note. Capabilities of our smartphones and have successfully used. And listen, and catch. Even among my friends there are examples of whom of cellphones was calculated after the aerial. In any case, this phenomenon is an irreversible process. Still there are those who will run, take a picture and catch. And even those people would not expect.

M
Mordok 04.06.20

Den
According to and you will quote - opinion is not yours, but I FSUs.
If your know how in mobile telephones, it will not be able to the capabilities of the pokemon in the West? In it, I suppose, the whole world is chasing. Or Android bactericide possible, and proprietary program of China - not?
But if hampered by the fact that jump and shoot, until the game didn't jump or shoot? Direct dawn of espionage, the CIA catapulted pokemon.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 04.06.20

Even if to put the hands of the CIA, I do what with it? Accounts have not, in the Duma do not work, do not know state secrets. Just surprised that many people make mountains out of molehills. However, there is another danger - terrorism, for which a previously reported event, the players will go to the appointed place. The riot police are there to protect obviously won't be anybody because this is not an official event. Except that Nintendo will still be such things as to coordinate with the government in order to ensure safety. Otherwise it will be a tempting target for terrorists.

And to the game are positive. As a child loved this show, especially for this game begged for a birthday boy. Still play them on 3DS. Namely, this game is able to get a room nerds to the street, to breathe the air and disperse fats. Harm no no. And that is, not having the brains of the people themselves create problems (robberies, etc of which many where mentioned), simply head should be not to break out for game night in the alley where the crown can Gopinath, on the construction site where you may a brick fall on his head, stay on the move for catching pokemon when the cars turned green. Well, etc.

C
CreMat0ry 04.06.20

Vu-Han
Hi Kiselev

V
Vu-Han 04.06.20

CreMat0ry
I hope this is read. and something new tell me on zombies execu