3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 04.06.20 03:52 pm

MF (Diablo 2)

Guys plz give the link for a good guide to mpingu, cantoggle a very long time on ng someone said to me that the level of the character had something to do with his MF and to a certain level we should all fit and where to run is important, too, clambered all to what could reach and nothing nenashel, MB handle is a bit short, thank you in advance.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX_FORUM 04.06.20

hronn
- Hello, and Drop out?
- No. He died!
- And then throw Griffon...
Here is the answer to your question

K
KISfly 04.06.20

There was already a similar topic, there was a table and a graph of drop rate smochina depending on the number of MF.

m
minovalo 04.06.20

the level of the character had something to do with it MF
Heresy. The only connection is mf per lvl on armor type scaldera.

to a certain level we should all fit
Need to adjust your clearspeed.

and where to run is important too
Looking for anything. Usually uparyvaetes in the Assembly of MF on bosses/superuniques. The rest solves masskill.

Well, note.
When greater than 10% Better Chance (BC):

Item quality Effective % Better Chance
Magic BC
Rare [BC * 600 / (BC + 600) ]
Set [BC * 500 / (BC + 500) ]
Unique [BC * 250 / (BC + 250) ]

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

hronn, apaj of masskill and classed, IMHO it is of benefit, adequate challenge!

Well, for your information:
The search of unique/set/rares is way better to do with a glass of smoothie. ;-)

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

I just want to find the text in which will tell about mping as there are two themes here, underground about pulling mules and swing on the swinging character, I read somewhere something similar but I can't find where, there is still such words were, supposedly after reading you will understand why mephala sometimes drops three piles of gold etc. and etc. Just give me the link please)

m
minovalo 04.06.20

Generation items in diablo 2 lod already googleos? ;)

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

passed
Huge human thanks bro))

K
KISfly 04.06.20

hronn wrote:
from mephala sometimes drops three piles of gold
And so it will be constantly. If you want to drop only armor, run with the quest drops. What is this stuff and what a place to bite him on the forum too, already repeatedly explained. With the quest drop only drop stuff, sometimes gems and/or runes. Quest drop with Andariel the easiest way to get rich. With the others a bit more complicated in the sense that Mephisto Chara very long time to download under quest drop, well, Diablo and Baal it is important not to miss the icon of the quest and time to think again ))

m
minovalo 04.06.20

Spell for Mephisto swinging on nmbr to 60, and then really mee. Well this is blaszka, it does not need much.

K
KISfly 04.06.20

passed wrote:
Spell for Mephisto swinging on nmbr to 60, and then really mee. Well this is blaszka, it does not need much.
To die in MF gear before reaching mephala she also does not need much ))

m
minovalo 04.06.20

*remembers when was the last time DOH on Merano*
*don't remember*

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

KISfly
I have rummaged a heap of information on MF and decided macnutt blizz Sorka on the full MF with Hoto and spirit in sculture Ali Baba or gull isted of isted with 4 juice of isted embroidered on the SWAPO still did not understand where more MF will nagalingam and so will Keleti her on the mephala quest drop clean pit and tunnels strong merc with jenča and under Bo Barba.

K
KISfly 04.06.20

On mephala more than 300-350мф not a lot of sense. All that is over, will give more satovich and ramih belongings.

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

KISfly
Sietovych and unique you wanted to say?

m
minovalo 04.06.20

The choice goes from the unique to the blueprint. More MF = higher chance for all. But the increase in these values is not particularly noticeable, Yes.

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

passed
Explain why more MF gives you the chance to find blue more prophetic than unique??? Even so, why 300-350 MF is better for finding uniques than 1000+ if you do not reach the speed of killing mobs?

m
minovalo 04.06.20

1000 > 350, obviously. But this MF in a vacuum - and fighting Chara with him not blind. Explains the formula given above.

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

>>hronn
The bug with MF, when 350+ increased chance of blue prevented dramatise the Unico fixed PTS. for a long time. The more MF the better. But, not to dwell on it.

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

hronn, you can think in the direction of races someone on someone against your Chara helpless. then you can fasten a shitload of MF. against Andy's fire, against mephala is a mercenary with Kelpie + Blackhorn. there was one crazy, wrote that Briala honset with some Hells number MF, the facets knocks.

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Rivnyanyn
I just want to create a game on 8ппл to get there the hammer Sorka on MF and combat Sorka Bo Barba the jenča the hill and three mules each will do their job and cleaned so all locations which are subject to cleaning. Therefore, an interesting point of maximum we have Sarki irrespective of the qualities of combat .