3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 04.06.20 03:52 pm

MF (Diablo 2)

Guys plz give the link for a good guide to mpingu, cantoggle a very long time on ng someone said to me that the level of the character had something to do with his MF and to a certain level we should all fit and where to run is important, too, clambered all to what could reach and nothing nenashel, MB handle is a bit short, thank you in advance.
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Obsessed
He just puts art to rastaskivat undead of chtoby to get to Durica and it is already Merck kills at the cross drop, I also did that but its very long to find because of poor memory I have I can't remember all seven symbols and to calculate what is missing, and record on paper is driving me crazy. I do not remember how this is called runeword with the aura of the paladin. So on hardcore the easiest and most reliable farm turns for quest drop with Durica.

y
yI7bIpb 04.06.20

as this runeword is called with aura paladin
Plague ['ChamFalUm'] mean? (Level 13-17 Cleansing Aura When Equipped (varies))

y
yI7bIpb 04.06.20

hronn
Also want to play solo (on screen not seen Windows 7 - there hammerdin). Don't even feel like 7 ppl. MF-Sorka, of course, the main character flies to the throne, Kiley bosses.

y
yI7bIpb 04.06.20

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

>>hronn
Create the play of a hole (as in the classics) that shows tombo, but then OST the quests in the game will be opened, it is the current option for an individual wound him.
I don't quite get how merc the A5 even with Lubriderm the Durex killed? And dragged out the undead there NN. Fly to orifice and jump into the Chamber of telekinesis, like the wigs:)

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

Rivnyanyn
This weapon needs you to wear, and then chapati it. And I think there for usasince or the paladin, you mean that this runeword will not rastaskivat when you run next to them?

N
Navali_volume 04.06.20

yI7bIpb
So only a few other characters)

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Plague ['ChamFalUm'] mean? (Level 13-17 Cleansing Aura When Equipped (varies)
yI7bIpb, the joke came in. ;DD

Rivnyanyn, I understood his post this way: Sora wears lawbringer on the swap, and the merc is dressed just on damage (with Topaz in the head). why bringer needed if there is Repairs is unclear, but you're right: the hole is open and shove nobody should.

if only there is not Repairs and Tomsriver ~80% MF with 3 istami.. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

>>And I think there for usasince or paladin
What could be easier than to fly teleport?;D
By the way XS, on account of holes, MB and NN it. If pers which run on Durica, will not talk with Miralem theoretically, he will see tombo, each time you create.

m
minovalo 04.06.20

he will see tombo
See-it will be only the quest-drop do not get it.

By the way, here is a diagram of the eternal bug durika, not hovering in A2:
(Rushee) Placed staff into oriface and opened up entrance to Tal Rasha's Champer.
(Rushee) Brought the rushee back to town.
(Rusher)Talked to Meshif+Jerhyn.
(Rusher)Killed Duriel and talked to Tyrael.
(Rushee)Talked to Jerhyn + Meshif and went to Act 3
Anyone interested can test on PG. ;)

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

passed, why are you looking at the secrets in some strange language? :D I would write much though Sorka-locomotive, drag-Sorka. ;D
thanks for the info, I will feel NOT IN the PG. ;D