3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 04.06.20 03:52 pm

Closed sesia biker club (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The question is we play together with a girlfriend on weekends how to play the job of the biker club the raw materials are there etc in closed session, maybe there is some secret cheat even fit to sesiju no one came, or it was empty!

Thanks in advance!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pacan33Rus 04.06.20

There are several ways, but not all work. Google it and choose your own.
I have triggered this http://oldband.ru/gtaonline/kak-kiknut-vseh-iz-sessii-v-gta-online/

N
NoMercy_LilKids 04.06.20

PRIVA
Break session:
- someone comes into the game
- once in session with the players to restart the router (or cable pull/insert)
- wait for reconnection (all players throw)
All the second player can go to the first.

Note:
Over time, you can join other players, while disconnected from the Internet I do not recommend to perform any actions, better to just stand still or stay indoors.

R
Roman Selezen 04.06.20

NoMercy_LilKids
7-8 seconds recommend he do that regularly

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.06.20

Yes, Yes, the Internet connection to the shaman, there cut down the IP or something on YouTube is full of retnuh ways.

S
Sprintin 04.06.20

PRIVA
my advice, turn on VPN and all! the maximum session is 5 people, and peace to carry what you need, often in one session.
just I got error 202 took off in the social club, had to put a VPN, and with VPN in of the session very few people, 1 or 2, max 5.
I put cyber гост6 broken, in Germany.

t
t830x 04.06.20

I session do this:

1. GPON modem with two wan ports on each ip
2. mikrotik router, both wan the wire, the router is also configured to use both wan
3. When you need your own session with blackjack and courtesans - in microtime off the main WAN, all traffic goes directly to the secondary WAN, and after a few seconds the session is empty

The disadvantage of this method - if I invite someone it will not be allowed in my session

A
Alex497 04.06.20

PRIVA
FUCK all that is written here. Walk into open session, I do not care how many people, hold left ALT+ENTER for 10 seconds and voila, empty session. But empty it always is not, there is always a chance that someone might go.
SUGGEST: to do before all this here it is: to Go in alone and change management to the Help in aiming (in part), it will supposedly reduce the chance that you open an empty session can someone come in.

PS With any cheat you won't play.

v
vatsonification 04.06.20

Doing it this way: go to session and start annihilating. After about an hour in the session is empty

e
ed58963 04.06.20

do this: press find new session, the camera zooms out three times and shows the map with the clouds, at this point minimize the game and go through 1-3 minutes. an average of 2-3 times out of 5 rolls. but sometimes you can, and with 1 and maybe 10

vatsonification
I already forget why I am single session

M
MiGamer86 04.06.20

I went into the session with vatsonification While he is clean session doing everything that I need. No one bothers xD

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

Thank you all! I'll try!

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

Alex497
Works thank you!

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

Work at home checked ! for THIS shnyaga, with Alt antaram not zabanit ? which team otpravlyaetsya in Rockstar!

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

Topic can be closed, thanks for the help.