3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dyadka Vasyl 04.06.20 03:53 pm

How to disable startup browser?

such a thing never came to this website, and it when you start the computer he opens a browser and loads the website, what to do?

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shartan310 04.06.20

Put in the startup tick from the line with a team cmd.exe

D
Dyadka Vasyl 04.06.20

Shartan310
here there is no such

M
Mozgoprav 04.06.20

I already remembered the password...
1. Or swing Malawarebytes and they scanish (He his good, honest, and sometimes some kind of heresy is) - https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/ (Just do not activate the Free Trial, then a hell of troubles will be)
2. Either you are searching for suspicious strings in the registry, and delete them from there

a
aziz12 04.06.20

reinstall the browser or to dig around in the settings

V
VIK25 04.06.20

When I go through chrome, there is also immediately opens the game arena although never played. Probably it is marked as the home page. In your case, too. Go to your browser settings later In the section "Primary group", select "Next page" Click on "add" In the appeared window enter the address you want to set as your home page( or leave blank) Close the settings tab to save the changes.

B
Banderovec Dzhon 04.06.20

To view the startup: start/All programs/accessories/Command prompt write msconfig and enter
pop up window select startup,there we remove a tick with cmd and restart your computer and voila,problem solved

D
Dyadka Vasyl 04.06.20

VIK25
there is not it, this website I can not get the page when the browser starts

B

Uncle Vasyl
try my version 100% works

D
Dyadka Vasyl 04.06.20

Ivan The Cat
or is there no such or I did not see

Ivan The Cat
all have seen)ATP

B

Uncle Vasyl
well,all I press apply and I need you to reboot

B
Bearhunt 04.06.20

For starters, cleaned up something like ADWcleaner, then in the task scheduler library to find Nemirovski file (may be called Internet and any letters, or other), the main feature: the job is assigned that day, when trouble caught up to the infinity with the performance every few minutes (visible in triggers in the image to another file, just for clarity) that is removed and you can relax ;)