3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOP10 04.06.20 03:53 pm

The image jerks in some places at high fps (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is that often, mostly in lit areas of caves and houses, the image starts to go with small jerks when consistently above 60 fps. I Tried to disable vertical synchronization writing iPresentInterval=0 in Skyrim file.ini, the twitching goes away (along with sync), but added a lot of bugs, textures and movement.
, Radeon 6970, latest drivers. Is there any normal solution to the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 04.06.20

TOP10 wrote:
to go with small jerks when consistently above 60 fps
TOP10 wrote:
Tried disabling vertical sync
th-then you contradict yourself guy

S
STALKER_LEON 04.06.20

Is and I have been... for a Long time I with this problem suffered and that's what helped me:
Installed MSI Afterburner latest version rivatuner statistics server, it has set a limit of frames (Framerate limit) to 55 and all vanished...

PS: this Vert. sync. disable unnecessary.

n
nestrbob 04.06.20

pakaur
What is the controversy?

p
pekabir 04.06.20

nestrbob
when vertical sync (unless of course the monitor is not >60Hz) the frame rate is above 60
it is time to enter into the school program on computer science

n
nestrbob 04.06.20

pakaur
Now, 40 percent of Monica with 144Gz matrix.

p
pekabir 04.06.20

nestrbob
then it is necessary to ask the patient what his monitor

n
nestrbob 04.06.20

pakaur
Can he respond? According to the registration 2009, it is not kettle and knows he writes. The author would like to ask - what is the CPU in conjunction with the 6970? Looks like he just chokes.

p
pekabir 04.06.20

nestrbob
in Skyrim vertical synchronization is done through the ass and through the ini files it is useless to be switched on. only through the wood forced to limit the frames

T
TOP10 04.06.20

Firstly via the ini file I included and tried to turn off the built-in vertical synchronization, second spurts is clearly a bug and not a lack of personnel, of which about 75, and the bug manifested in certain places which should definitely be rotated.
PS. Processor 4770К anyone is interested.

S
STALKER_LEON 04.06.20

TOP10
Try the method I described above, I know what it's for school. With him myself very long struggled...
It's built crooked sync in the game because of the engine. And it freezes the campaign are the following:
Right?
There is another option - run the game in windowed mode and freezes such will not + have a fix which stretch windowed mode to fill the screen... Try it in windowed mode, if all the rules will be. I'll give you a link to a mod that windowed mode to full screen stretches.

L
LakerSC 04.06.20

TOP10
It was the same on the AMD card. Windowed mode + mod removes the scope to fully resolve the issue. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36177/?

S
Stepka_1337 04.06.20

leon18l
Can you tell me where to set the limit ? I just found it.