3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent FBI Fox Mulder 04.06.20 09:21 pm

X-Files

sobsno write what I think about this show !!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
LiL Mo 04.06.20

kada was little - loved to watch..)

N
NBunny 04.06.20

Molly Poison
and I

N
Nolak 04.06.20

like it

D
DeX 04.06.20

I did two books read)

M
Marked_One 04.06.20

Very good show... especially those in which a series of Liquid Terminator (well, I do not remember his name). I like it now.

-
-HaZ- 04.06.20

Real series.......remember up to 2 hours of the night waiting for him before!!! And the actors probably conductive generally aged much

A
Agent FBI Fox Mulder 04.06.20

2-HаZ - wrong !!!
Soon the new movie x-files will be removed from them !!!
No, they haven't aged !!!

J
John Satan 04.06.20

2 Mulder.
And you confuse nothing? Exactly will be removed?

Ruined they, the creators, the theme of the X-Files, have to finish all the feature film Fihgt The Future and not to continue. Duchovny gets play in the series, as he raised his fees. To replace him came Robert Patrick (agent Doggett). And tell me - what is the Secret. mater. without Mulder. Then he introduced this character as an agent of the Reys (Anabeth Gish) to the Paradise together with Doggett, having a common past. She, apparently, was prepared as a replacement for Scully, if Gillian Anderson also decided to leave the project. But thank God this did not happen. The creators and so the money collected from your tvorenia, but decided to dudoit, and that has become the series in some crap (tolerant to view). And it started somewhere in season 8 or 9, don't remember. I think the series should turn off, until he managed to stop liking the audience to experience remained pleasant. Here, the TV series Friends is normally done.

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 04.06.20

cool episode before watching mandatory

N
NegeN 04.06.20

It was my best serial I love it when removed only Spiritual and not Robert Patrick (I agree with you 117Satan)

O
Okruta 04.06.20

Ruined they, the creators, the theme of the X-Files, have to finish all the feature film Fihgt The Future and not to continue.
They actually finished. The rest is later removed, as I have heard, at the request of fans.

j
joxxy 04.06.20

I love this series. Watched all the seasons.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

Also all the seasons reviewed. But earlier - classic. It's somewhere within the fourth.

And tell me - what is the Secret. mater. without Mulder.
In the story he was in all the seasons. Just in 8m and 9M kidnapped him. Instead it was another actor (many of you know Patrick in the film Terminator 2) is not a good way.

R
RussianQuaker 04.06.20

Uh, starting somewhere with 8-ICDO season, it's too worn was invented only would th come up with, and that was early, hoo, good kind of gloom like this :)

H
HellfisH 04.06.20

Used to be my favorite of this genre of series, but now it did not seem to show on cable =(

j
joxxy 04.06.20

In which channel show?

B
Barnett 04.06.20

Once on Ren-TV showed, they are in my opinion in the network internim transfer go.

j
joxxy 04.06.20

Yes. On Ren-TV once upon a time showed.

K
KiberGitler 04.06.20

previously loved. When Ren showed. long ago it was

U
Ukropchik 04.06.20

In childhood often watched. Then liked. Still remember the funny episode was Poltergeist or something like this.