3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 04.06.20 09:23 pm

Limit mod (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there any restriction on the mod or they can be put how much you want?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkRawen 04.06.20

The more mods you put, the more they will be prescribed in the save game, the save game will bloat and clog,I. even if you disable mod, traces of the saves you don't take. The more abuse the save game, the greater the probability that one fine Sunny day this save game just naberetsya and will not boot, such problems can be expected after the installation of more than 150 mods, and then, it will depend on what mods you put

L
Lucky575 04.06.20

The maximum number of plug-ins - 255 pieces

n
nestrbob 04.06.20

Rasvetribka
Network write that 255 is the maximum . But these are reflected in the fashion prescribed in plugins.txt and because a lot of mods that don't have the file extension ESM and ESP , and only replace the files in textures , scripts, etc. now I Have 176 mods and the game is quite stable . As long as all the mods were compatible with each other .

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

DarkRawen
there is a program which treats the saves
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/instrumentarij/chistka_skriptov_v_sokhranenijakh/59-1-0-2052

E
Egor Nevazhno 04.06.20

Becoming until zaglyuchit and will not start to fly

R
Rasvetribka 04.06.20

Lucky575
But if, for example, 100 pieces merge mods using the Creation Kit, the launcher will display everything in one esp file so you can make as much as you want and it turns out the mods mreno put indefinitely, of course that they were still compatible?

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

Rasvetribka
put Skok soul desires

R
Rasvetribka 04.06.20

_BESIK_
Thank you, and I thought that soon will have to limit yourself to mod. So, I always shake only compatible fashion, so there were no problems. I remember back when I just found out about fashion, put all garbage, I have a car and was, and rifles of all sorts, even the cars were all sorts of new locations that have nalazili each other, the ring wraiths were still set, so I have all the Uruk-Hai were running short made Skyrim bad. Now select only the good mods that fit within the lore of the game:-)