3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.06.20 09:23 pm

Can't view large topics.

My phone simply not remove. Hence, a great topic to write your question I can not.
How to make your page shows a few posts and not all? Earlier there was such a setting, don't see.

After I see the answer to the question and make sure that it do so, I will unsubscribe in this thread about it and can close it, delete.
Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 04.06.20

I forgot earlier topics because the page is shared. Now is not divided.

In General, somewhere in the rules there was a mention about the limit positions at which the user creates a new topic. SMS satronica - old cover up.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

Buy a computer

D
Devil208 04.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
There is a computer. Now I write with the computer. But if you want to go with cellphones, you will not be able to do it. The theme is sometimes a little too heavy for my iPhone 4эс.
AR3E wrote:
Now is not divided.
Oh :S

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

Devil208
the phone - call. Not be thereby constantly pokes his finger in the phone.

Besids, that's fine, pofiksit toklko mobile version, but it will not be due to the fact that the audience is small. For comparison: on the website about footie after the big match in the corresponding news can be more thousands of comments.

D
Devil208 04.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
When there is free time or on the road, sometimes I go from phone to PG. And with a PC then go is not for nothing. The phone saves time.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 04.06.20

All right, because the iPhone is the shit. With my cheap phone, even the biggest themes are fully loaded.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

Even I in ancient times thought about the fact that cell phone to come here, although went to the site every day. The author loves pagac, obviously 8)

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

Devil208
throw to factory settings