3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 04.06.20 09:23 pm

About trust

The cry of the soul, man. Why do adults (over the age of 50 usually) are so gullible? The first counter-cross whole story to tell? I can't, I'm terribly sorry for the elderly (to her, for example), when some mrazina enjoys and receives all the necessary information from them. There are over secretive people, but they are few.
I said a hundred times loved ones - keep your mouth shut doesn't help.
Probably many are faced with this.
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 04.06.20

Dumpling goodness
Those people were born in a country where intimidation and deceit of old men were not commonplace.

D
Domoi 04.06.20

They were born in other days when Commies.

P
Pelmen dobra 04.06.20

Apparently Yes, about I had not thought of. Thought people quickly get used to the bad and adjust.

p
potomak57 04.06.20

taburetckinvasily
I am from that time! And trust very few people trusted initially - from school( was a setup-as they say in the jargon.)
Now in unfamiliar telefonnye No./3 answer never!!! Doors do not open and by Itself is not a talker.
Phone SMS ignored. and so on.

R
RikoChiko 04.06.20

Another time, another state system is all garbage. Just people are idiots who consider themselves smarter than others. Especially their children. Well, and also they have lack of communication.

P
Podvipodvertov 04.06.20

Don't know, but I think it's great when you have the opportunity to loot the old man to shake down.

D
Domoi 04.06.20

sayapov.valery2017
Well, uh, I'm the opposite of all trust and trust. Probably because of this life and did not work as I wanted.

S
Self-Relliant 04.06.20

Where is there? Nowhere I did not see and can not see!

m
masha 04.06.20

Authority just for this and keeps.

T
ToxaF1 04.06.20

bootmgr
Damn, just removed from the language. It's really sad for our elderly parents. Watch fucking Federal channels - news and live in constant stress, because we believe that all the shit that they rubbed in the truth. And the crap is that not convince them, not now, not ever, because rose and they lived in deep Raschke, and we, God forbid, will grow old in the analogue of North Korea.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

the longer people live, the more crazy

M
Mr.Rifleman 04.06.20

Dumpling goodness
At other times grew calm and safe.

S
Shadowarm 04.06.20

The more you trust people,the stronger they become frustrated.Better not to trust anyone but their family,then problems will be less and will be quieter for you

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

Trust should be mutual, not one-sided. One-sided trust = stupidity. It is these and have any kind of scammers, alas.

Shadowarm wrote:
The more you trust people,the stronger they become frustrated.
In General, the way it is ) And imagine if you're a mind reader, too... ^_^ Here is not just the frustration and the hatred of the whole human race ))

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

it is better not to trust

r
requiemmm 04.06.20

And it's not gullibility. This lack of communication. Scammers are usually very pleasant people to drive only pointing a gun in your face or a friendly waving a half-meter knife..and then I want to talk, and once I got into a conversation, you will spin and he will tell all, especially because with age the memory isn't controlling the market more difficult, many things don't seem important and all that.