3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20 09:24 pm

how to improve SLI??? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

config in the profile, some are not loaded more than 65%, the percent loaded on 45-50 max, are there any custom profiles to use sly at 100%??? In the new tomb rider such a thing exists, a custom profile there really improves the performance due to the fact that the cards start to work at all
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 04.06.20

Steve Taller
AMD spoils the whole song!

m
moonchild69 04.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
and here AMD? SLI is NVIDIA

m
moonchild69 04.06.20

Steve Taller
SLI in games is almost not used, always uses only one video card of course rare exceptions, like Lark and other sovremennaia game

V
Vano_Strelok 04.06.20

moonchild69
Percent he's got AMD. They are all weak...

m
moonchild69 04.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
all I see (in profile), sorry

M
Marsj 04.06.20

How to fix easily, write the developers of the game, and don't fall for a marketing ploy of the manufacturer of iron - two cards and all games will be okay. Patch release, if there will be a lot of applications or unsubscribe that it is impossible for such and such reasons.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

it is possible to weight the game settings travona then the fps will go down and the boot to the top
and so I have with the 690 is fine, sly revealed a close multiple of 2 fps on the normal ultra.

M
Marsj 04.06.20

Why buy two cards, if in many games SLI is not working...

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

Marsj
SLI works almost with all games, there are problems with scalability only in games starting with the 2015 issue, and even then I think there is more about the approach NVIDIA to optimize the wood for the past generations of graphics cards. New tomb raider after installing a custom sly profile loading card at 98% and my fps almost everywhere 60 on max settings except texture quality and antialiasing, still the memory is not enough vidyahu, that thought is there a custom profile for Witcher

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

moonchild69
already described about sly, it works everywhere, sitting on sly bundles since 2010

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
do not argue, but my enough for 60 fps in almost all games, the more it is not loaded more than 50%, the problem is rather in optimizing games for AMD percent

V
Vano_Strelok 04.06.20

Steve Taller
Well, it's in the first place ! I'll tell you more: I for one vidyuhi (Even the top) are now less normal sawing optimization...

J
JetFIRE13 04.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
AMD is not the reason,but in the hands of the curves and optimization.

P
Palych Rokov 04.06.20

so is there a custom profile for this game that some two ship in full?

a
anarchy6131 04.06.20

The problem you have here in this AMDауне, his 8 year old x5650 twirls on ..., and therefore does not ship.

s
sevapva 04.06.20

Marsj
your opinion is not interesting. there was a request for help...

i
iMelnikoff92 04.06.20

Steve Taller
Driver 365.19 in the archive on the NVIDIA download site, you will be happy