3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin Kozlov 04.06.20 09:24 pm

Optimize for the Win.10 Freezes,lags, etc. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello!
Stalker on 10-ke buggy,frieze, etc.
Who knows how to optimize the game??
Thanks in advance!
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 04.06.20

Throw ten)))) but seriously if I remember correctly you can also be such as to enable compatibility. Here's an example here recently, the topic was about GTA San and. She was launched!

G
Georgiy Timoshin 04.06.20

Windows 7 taxis))

D
DoK2020 04.06.20

Strangely, I, too, must win 10 but glitches and freezes have not seen, maybe not in the OS business?

T
TheRealStalker 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov
Don't know, or the computer is not very or Repack the curve(I don't think you have litsuha :D). I have a dozen more problems.

V
Valentin Kozlov 04.06.20

Of RAM 8,none of the gtx 960m,I think should go well)But yeah,I have a pirate,from the mechanics is good,but frieze)
TheRealStalker

j
jeorje 04.06.20

Stalker - game is a bit cranky, but if the case is in the system, it is not exactly in her system of numbering, that is, I'm just at seven, I remember, was a decent friezes, and 8-8.1-10 - like clockwork..

G
Glnai 04.06.20

On max graphics settings in some Assembly across firsy (no 10)put less try different renderings (if there is such a point), if not help, run through the compatibility mode with win7.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.06.20

can enable features directplay will help?

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov
What CPU?The game on one core goes

T
TheRealStalker 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov
I do not know. I even have some comp no, comp is worse than yours.
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.3 GHz
RAM 4GB.
Try to turn off the XBOX DVR. Maybe it'll help.

z
znf 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov wrote:
vidyuhi gtx 960m,I think should go well
Yes, like you it or not, it's the laptop.
Valentin Kozlov wrote:
But Yes,I have a pirate,from mechanics
I have the same, and Shadow of Chernobyl is a good high, only one of a series. But I have a hospital. OS win 7, Linux (Wine). Friezes and if there were, it is not significant and literally in a couple of places.
Settings not particularly cool. Even I remember the adjustment was added or something. In the game the plane is off, in the NVIDIA driver is enabled.
And if you're on the slow down periodically while walking - so this is normal, progruzki textures, etc.

f
fitch24 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov wrote:
vidyuhi gtx 960m
Laptop means. Time lag means integrated in the CPU graphics card run the game, run on the discrete card.

r
romariokz 04.06.20

Valentin Kozlov
I have a dozen stands and everything works fine.Can he mod is not optimized?What are you playing?

Z
Zlatoust17 04.06.20

Maybe it's time to reinstall Windows,zasrat go Mama do not cry

j
jeorje 04.06.20

Protocol10
against the people sir are? but patriot probably radical to the grandmother not to go..